Description de l'offre
As one of the main technology HUBS For EMEA the scope of work in Bournemouth is truly remarkable, we are at the forefront of innovation within the financial services industry and are pioneering the use of cutting edge technologies.
As a member of our Software Engineering Group you will dive head-first into creating innovative solutions that advance businesses and careers. You’ll join an inspiring and curious team of technologists dedicated to improving the design, analytics, development, coding, testing and application programming that goes into creating high quality software and new products. You’ll be tasked with keeping the team and other key stakeholders up to speed on the progress of what’s being developed. Coming in with an understanding of the importance of end-to-end software development-such as Agile frameworks-is key. And best of all, you’ll be working with and sharing ideas, information and innovation with our global team of technologists from all over the world.
iDDA (International DDA) is part of Global Liquidity and Account Services (GLASS) and it is the golden source of confirmed transaction postings and account balances for both internal and client accounts. iBUS and RAISe are the middleware applications providing file based and realtime middleware functionality for IDDA. These are CAF applications and interfaces with 70+ parter systems / LOB's across the organisation from middleware perspective. They take care of validation, transformation and routing of transactions, postings, balances and reporting information.
The successful candidate will be part of Agile Feature team based in Bournemouth. The role required the candidate to be a T-shaped developer having exposure on all phases in Agile delivery process. This includes required analysis, design, development, automated testing and Production rollouts.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
· BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
· Advanced knowledge of application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
· Understanding of architecture and design across all systems
· Working proficiency in developmental toolsets
· Ability to collaborate with high-performing teams and individuals throughout the firm to accomplish common goals
· Proficiency in one or more general purpose programming languages – Middleware / ESB technologies preferably webMethods, Exposure in Java technology, and basic exposure to Oracle, SQL and MQ.
· Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance and software improvement
· Exposure on Middleware Applications and ESB technologies like webMethods.
· Exposure in Java technologies including spring, hibernate etc.
· Exposure in writing new frameworks and knowledge of design patterns.
· Experience in Agile application delivery and test driven development along with Continuous Integration.
Our Corporate & Investment Bank relies on innovators like you to build and maintain the technology that helps us safely service the world’s important corporations, governments and institutions. You’ll develop solutions for a bank entrusted with holding $18 trillion of assets and $393 billion in deposits. CIB provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk, and extends liquidity in markets spanning over 100 countries around the world.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
@2017 JPMorgan Chase & Co. JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran