As a member of our software engineering group you will join a team tasked with creating and supporting innovative solutions that advance the business and support our clients using some of the latest & greatest technologies and software engineering practices.
You will join a global team of technologists dedicated to improving all stages of the software development pipeline creating high quality software solutions in an environment that encourages and supports growth of individuals and the development of a multi-faceted software engineering skillset.
You will be tasked with keeping the team and other stakeholders up-to-speed with progress of development items in an agile environment where sharing of ideas and working in concert with a global team of technologists and specialists will be part of your day-to-day working life in an innovative and high-performance environment.
· Hands-on experience and recognized expert on Java and its eco-system. Up-to-date with the latest technologies and languages for the Java VM.
· Very pro-active, delivery focus, strong experience on Agile programming.
· Strong OO design skills with good knowledge of object modelling and design patterns.
· Computer science background with an intellectual rigour.
· Ability to solve complex problems and a proven track record of high performance and delivery.
· Keen to understand and solve business related problems.
· Strong communication and team-working skills.
Daily Duties and Responsibilities:
· Working closely with the business on requirements gathering regarding assigned projects
· Developing code in Java and Casandra based application
· Working with a global team in an agile development lifecycle
· Clear communication to his upper managing on project status.
· Understanding all aspects of Equity Derivatives products such as life cycle, pricing, event processing.
· Ideally, an understanding of derivatives products.
· Experience of working in financial services, in a front or middle-office environment.
· Exposure to NoSQL systems (Cassandra, MongoDB .etc.)
Our Corporate & Investment Bank relies on innovators like you to build and maintain the technology that helps us safely service the world’s important corporations, governments and institutions. You’ll develop solutions for a bank entrusted with holding $18 trillion of assets and $393 billion in deposits. CIB provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk, and extends liquidity in markets spanning over 100 countries around the world.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
@2017 JPMorgan Chase & Co. JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran
JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.