Description de l'offre
JP Morgan’s strategic Account Maintenance System (AMS) utilizes cutting edge technologies for the creation and maintenance of accounts.As a member of our team you will be working on one ofJP Morgan’s key technology programs,crafting innovative solutions using the latest technologies. You will join an inspiring and inquisitive team of technologists dedicated to improving the design, analytics, development, coding, testing and application programming that goes into creating high quality software and new products. Coming in with an understanding of continuous integration and Agile methodologies such as Scrum and Kanban is a must. You will be working with and sharing ideas, information and innovating with our global team of technologists from all over the world.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
· Highly proficient Java developer with Spring/Springboot experience.
· Experience building REST APIs and ideally modern security mechanisms such as OAuth2 and OpenID Connect
· Experience with Oracle and/or DB2 Databases
· Experience with developing and debugging automated test cases and working in an environment that emphasizes the use of continuous integration and high software quality.
· Experience with Agile Methodology and JIRA as well as a working proficiency in developmental toolsets
· A deep understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance and software improvement
· Advanced knowledge of application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
· Ability to collaborate with high-performing teams and individuals throughout the firm to accomplish common goals
· This person would provide expert technical guidance to the team and should have the necessary interpersonal skills to relate well with business users and quickly learn the business domain
· Demonstrate an understanding of current trends in information technology best practices and standards and how to apply this understanding to work projects and processes
· BS/BA degree or equivalent experience inComputer Science, or related quantitative discipline.
Our Corporate Technology team relies on smart, driven people like you to develop applications and provide tech support for all our corporate functions across our network. Your efforts will touch lives all over the financial spectrum and across all our divisions: Global Finance, Corporate Treasury, Risk Management, Human Resources, Compliance, Legal, and within the Corporate Administrative Office. You’ll be part of a team specifically built to meet and exceed our evolving technology needs, as well as our technology controls agenda.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
If you're interested in work that makes a difference, then apply today.