As one of the main technology HUBS For EMEA the scope of work in Bournemouth is truly remarkable, we are at the forefront of innovation within the financial services industry and are pioneering the use of cutting edge technologies.
As a member of our Infrastructure Development team, you will dive right into creating innovative solutions that advance businesses and careers. You’ll join an inspiring and curious team of technologists dedicated to develop and deploy large scale infrastructure solutions that supports JPMC’s diverse and critical businesses. You will be using the latest technologies, data management and security practices in all aspect of software development. Critical thinking, clear communication and collaboration are key to success product delivery.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
· BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
· Software development experience in one or more general purpose programming languages: Python, Java, C, C++ & .NET
· Experience working with two or more from the following: web application development, database, unix/linux environments, distributed and parallel systems, information retrieval, networking, large scale software development, security software development
· Understanding or have experience with agile and lean philosophies
· Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills with clear communication
· Ability to collaborate with different roles to achieve common goals
· Proficiency in more than one specific infrastructure technology
· Ability to execute with understanding of best practices and JPMC policies top of mind
· Ability to collaborate with high-performing teams and individuals throughout the firm to accomplish common goals
ur Global Technology Infrastructure Group is filled with innovators who love technology as much as you do. Together, you’ll use a disciplined, innovative and cost-effective approach to deliver a wide variety of high-quality products and services. You’ll work in a stable, resilient and secure operating environment where you—and the products you deliver—will thrive.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
@2017 JPMorgan Chase & Co. JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran