As one of the main technology HUBS For EMEA the scope of work in Bournemouth is truly remarkable, we are at the forefront of innovation within the financial services industry and are pioneering the use of cutting edge technologies.
As a member of our Infrastructure Development team, you’ll immediately put your love of technology into action. Each day, you and your team will be responsible for making sure our platforms, servers and networks are online and secure. You’ll work together, evaluating, selecting, implementing, integrating, maintaining, upgrading, documenting and designing our infrastructure. You’ll find new and creative solutions to troubleshoot and resolve issues. Communication is key, both in problem solving with your supervisors and collaborating with your coworkers, as well as other teams in the network.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
· Ability to articulate and share clear, concise complex technical findings to management in understandable terms
· Maintains proficiency in these key areas:
· Hardware Architecture (performance testing, monitoring, operations)
· Hardware Benchmarking (Agile, program managements, network management)
· Design (compliance, security)
· Agile team experience
· Linux (RHEL)
· Message Queueing (RabbitMQ/Qpid/Kafka)
· Continuous Integration (Jenkins Pipeline)
· Cloud Technologies: Docker, CloudFoundary, Kubernetes, Mesos, Micro-services
· Proficient with Databases; SQL query knowledge, MariaDB / MSSQL
· Familiarity with Big Data concepts
· Network Load balancing & High Availability
· Monitoring enterprise infrastructure; Splunk,
· Coding experience in one or more scripting languages
· Web services and technologies familiarity
· Proficiency in more than one specific infrastructure technology
· Ability to execute with understanding of best practices and JPMC policies top of mind
· Ability to collaborate with high-performing teams and individuals throughout the firm to accomplish common goals
· Experience using large scale software development in Python
· Experience using system and software security and entitlements such as SSO, windows, Kerberos, LDAP, Windows AD
· Experience with new and emerging technologies such as cloud and virtualization
· As part of a cross-functional Agile team you will own the Product Engineering component, providing deep technical Linux and cloud platform development expertise to architect and deliver a modern, always on, highly available and scalable private cloud collaboration platform.
· As part of the Digital Collaboration team you will also be involved in researching and piloting technologies that could be leveraged as part of the wider product suite. We have aspirations of leveraging new technologies that make use of AI and ML capabilities to enable business value.
· Essentially scripting and development will be core to your capabilities, as you will drive automation and operations tool delivery and more.
· Deliver an infrastructure platform roadmap including product release cycle, patching, monitoring, alerting, and end to end product automation in line with business priorities.
Our Global Technology Infrastructure Group is filled with innovators who love technology as much as you do. Together, you’ll use a disciplined, innovative and cost-effective approach to deliver a wide variety of high-quality products and services. You’ll work in a stable, resilient and secure operating environment where you—and the products you deliver—will thrive.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
All internal moves will normally take place on the same grade and same salary. Salaries are reviewed annually in February. Exceptions to the rule regarding transfer on current salary may include a move between geographic locations.
@2017 JPMorgan Chase & Co. JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran