Description de l'offre
As one of the main technology HUBS For EMEA the scope of work in Bournemouth is truly remarkable, we are at the forefront of innovation within the financial services industry and are pioneering the use of cutting edge technologies.
As an Infrastructure Architect you will manage the technology planning process which focuses on technology strategy and standards. You will be responsible for managing the definition, maintenance and evolution of IT architectural principles and preferred technologies as well as the development of the architectural blueprint in line with the Business IT strategy. You will also define the approach for migrating to and adopting new principles and preferred technologies and provide the focal point and decision point in product selection in meeting the overall technology strategy.
· Architecture design, analysing existing infrastructure, goals, limitations and producing high level and detailed architecture designs
· Projects delivery experience with the ability of working with multiple teams to achieve commons goals of program objectives
· Projects leading to resiliency, introducing active/active, DR, fully automated failover of complex systems
· Experience of DFS, SQL, Storage (Cloud / NAS), Enterprise Printing (preferably Pharos), Enterprise Password Management and Encryption
· Experience of Azure cloud adoption and migration, to a hybrid public cloud and on prem solution
· Advanced knowledge in the following key areas: Hardware Architecture (performance testing, monitoring, operations), Hardware Benchmarking (Agile, program managements, network management), Design (compliance, security), Network Engineering (planning, provision)
· Advanced understanding of business technology drivers and their impact on architecture design, performance and monitoring, best practices and JPMC policies
· Proficient in multiple infrastructure technologies
· Demonstrated ability to conceptualize, launch and deliver multiple IT projects on time and within budget
· Ability to articulate to more experienced management a technical strategy in clear, concise, understandable terms
Our Global Technology Infrastructure Group is filled with innovators who love technology as much as you do. Together, you’ll use a disciplined, innovative and cost-effective approach to deliver a wide variety of high-quality products and services. You’ll work in a stable, resilient and secure operating environment where you—and the products you deliver—will thrive.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
@2017 JPMorgan Chase & Co. JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran