Description de l'offre
Market Data Services is looking for a technology leader in its Electronic Connectivity Enablement area. Electronic connectivity is integral to so many aspects of our business today. Connectivity is maintained across exchanges, business partner venues and clients. It is imperative to design develop and maintain solutions that are fit for purpose.
Qualified candidates will have the depth of knowledge to drive global technology implementation consistency across a complex global landscape ensuring
–Consistent Vendor terms
–Consistent Primary and DR Implementation Patterns
–Develop Strategic Vendor relationship to pursue special vendor products outside of the current offerings in place
Ensure key controls are developed and implemented including
–Monthly Automated Hygiene
•Determining Active connections and valid silent connections
•Develop Hygiene alarms ( no trade activity on a client connection for more than 6 months )
Provide Oversight and guidance to major Global Initiatives again ensuring consistency
Critical to the role is partnership with the regional MDS Connectivity leadership to ensure each regional initiative is enabled
· Knowledge of connectivity infrastructure patterns.
· Thorough knowledge of the vendors working in the space globally including the exchanges, venues and clients and an understanding of the connectivity patterns typically required to satisfy each.
· Thorough understanding of business continuity and connectivity resiliency patterns typically deployed.
· A strong ability to negotiate terms across a diverse vendor set to ensure global consistency and appropriate costing.
· A strong ability to drive technology standards across a global backdrop.
· An understanding of network transmission protocols including but not limited to Unicast, Multicast/Broadcast.
· Other protocols including FIX and other data transmission standards a must
Our Corporate & Investment Bank relies on innovators like you to build and maintain the technology that helps us safely service the world’s important corporations, governments and institutions. You’ll develop solutions for a bank entrusted with holding $18 trillion of assets and $393 billion in deposits. CIB provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk, and extends liquidity in markets spanning over 100 countries around the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
All internal moves will normally take place on the same grade and same salary. Salaries are reviewed annually in February. Exceptions to the rule regarding transfer on current salary may include a move between geographic locations.
@2017 JPMorgan Chase & Co. JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran