Description de l'offre
Seeking a self-motivated, organized, team oriented person to act as an eDiscovery Operations associate. The Associate will be responsible for meticulously performing custodial research and data source identification, conducting searches against messaging/archiving systems for the purpose of preservation and/or collection of data, and securely transferring data over to Legal, Compliance, and HR within pre-defined Service Level Agreements / turnaround times.
The individual(s) in this role should be familiar with a variety of electronic communications platforms (eComm) e.g. MS Exchange, Lotus Notes, Digital Safe, Alcatraz as well as have general IT troubleshooting and request fulfillment experience.
· Research and retrieve/preserve employee data in support of ongoing litigation and regulatory requirements
· Research includes: numerous employee and asset data sources
· Retrieval/Preservation includes: Tape, Exchange, Lotus Notes, Email archives, Voice data.
· Coordinate with internal Data Center Operations and external vendors to restore data with appropriate chain-of-custody documentation
· Reconcile restored data and coordinate hand off to Legal
· Administering case work through detailed updates to the case management system
· Ensure that proper chain-of-custody and case completion protocol is being met
· Ensure that Legal requests are progressing and Legal deadlines are being met
· Proactive management and resolution of escalations
· Work with vendors as necessary to satisfy legal requests
· Previous experience managing projects, hands-on eDiscovery preservation and collections, desktop support, or Infrastructure
· Very strong analytical, problem solving, and creative thinking skills
· Exposure to eDiscovery, Legal and regulatory requirements
· Resilient interpersonal and cross-departmental partnering skills
· Meticulous with excellent attention to detail
· Solid written and verbal communication skills
· Must be able to evoke a sense of urgency and work well under pressure
· Self-motivated, organized, team oriented person with the ability to resolve multiple confidential/sensitive, time-critical, and competing priorities and projects
· Proficient in Excel
· Familiar knowledge/use of eDiscovery Electronic Stored Information investigation, preservation, disposition, recovery and analysis of data from IT Systems (e.g. MS Exchange, Lotus Notes, Digital Safe, Backup Tapes) a strong plus
· Familiar knowledge/use of Lotus Notes and Microsoft Exchange mail platforms a strong plus
· Familiar knowledge of voice, electronic communication data collection and preservation a plus
· Project Management ITIL, Sigma, PMP, and Certified Information Security background a plus
· Experience working in a secure environment with sensitive data, including PII a plus.
· Familiar knowledge/use or understanding of Legal chain-of-custody requirements, Regulatory processes a plus.