As an experienced Software Engineer, your mission is to help lead our team of innovators and technologists toward creating next-level solutions that improve the way our business is run. Your deep knowledge of design, analytics, development, coding, testing and application programming will help your team raise their game, meeting your standards, as well as satisfying both business and functional requirements. Your expertise in various technology domains will be counted on to set strategic direction and solve complex and mission critical problems, internally and externally. Your quest to embracing leading-edge technologies and methodologies inspires your team to follow suit. And best of all, you’ll be able to harness massive amounts of brainpower through our global network of technologists from around the world.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
• Ability to work collaboratively in teams and develop meaningful relationships to achieve common goals.
• Assist in the design, development, deployment and maintenance of the firm’s data protection strategy.
• Implement cutting edge Data Protection build outs leveraging various tools/technologies throughout the data lifecycle.
• Participate in the assessment of data protection approaches, requirements, and activities firmwide.
• The ability to help build and maintain a continuous deployment pipeline that includes vendor solutions.
• Integrate our current and target solutions with operational tools and monitoring solutions that ensure the health and security of our services.
Experience in one or more of the following recommended:
• Data encryption concepts and products (such as Vormetric, Protegrity, Voltage, etc…)
• Data classification concepts and products (such as Titus, Varonis, etc…)
• Tokenization, data masking, data dispersion techniques
• Data Loss Prevention concepts and products (such as Symantec DLP, Digital Guardian, RSA or Mcafee DLP, etc…)
Your expertise in cyber, combined with your desire to provide innovative security services, will be an asset to our Cybersecurity team. Help deliver high-quality security solutions across all our lines of business around the world by creating, designing, implementing, and maintaining next-level technology. The work you’ll do is vital, as it will protect over $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits every day.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an equal opportunity employer.