Description de l'offre
Corporate- Human Resources- JPMC Learning Operations- Program Logistics Coordinator- Analyst
The JPMC Learning Operations Center of Excellence is a newly formed centralized team that is part of shared learning services that measurably modernize, simplify and provide a consistent end-to-end learning experience for employees and learning professionals. The Operations COE brings together the functions that utilizes the firm wide learning management system to create courses and assigns training, in addition to coordinating any of the logistics associated with the learning, and resolves any issues impacting employees from registering for and completing training.
The Learning Operations COE is looking to hire a Learning Program Logistics Coordinator who will be responsible for the actions associated with instructor-led training delivery, including room reservations, printing, ordering of materials, vendor engagement, tracking new hire training progress, and learner registration management.
· Adds class offerings to the learning management system
· Enrolls/registers Learners in classes, tracks attendance, follows up with no-shows
· Assign Learners to training in the learning management system (Standard ID assignments)
· Updates Learner assignments and training records
· Send training communications/marketing messages to Learners
· Prepares and sends training reports
· Communicates with Learners on learning support issues and addresses Learner questions about class offering details
· Identifies and escalates online course technology issues
· Works with Training Managers to assign Trainers to deliver/facilitate training events
· Manages the training team inbox(es)
· Books training classrooms and/or conference rooms.
· Confirms classroom enrollment numbers for printed materials
· Prints training materials or sends electronic copies/links to support digital/paperless strategy
· Orders training supplies
· Reconciles invoices and process payments
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
· Strong analytical, technical, and conceptual problem solving skills
· Adheres to risk/control expectations, procedures and processes
· Ability to communicate effectively to stakeholders
· Able to deliver timely, accurate, thorough, and high-quality work in challenging situations
· Leverages knowledge, skills and expertise to enhance internal client relationships
· Clearly articulates and asserts ideas and contributes to solutions
· Embraces change efforts
· Knowledge goes beyond specialization – understands broader agenda
· Learning Management System experience (required)
· Experiencein managing classroom/logistical initiatives
Bournemouth or Delaware (Newark/Iron Hill)
About J.P. Morgan Chase & Co:
J.P. Morgan serves one of the largest client franchises in the world. Our clients include corporations, institutional investors, hedge funds, governments and affluent individuals in more than 100 countries. J.P. Morgan is part of JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM), a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.1 trillion. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management, and private equity. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase serves millions of clients and consumers under its JPMorgan and Chase, and WaMu brands.
JPMorgan Chase offers an exceptional benefit program and a highly competitive compensation package.
JPMorgan Chase is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V
The hiring manager for this job opening would be willing to have a conversation about flexibility. This could range from ad hoc flexibility in a full time position, to a more formal Flexible Work Arrangement.