Firmwide Risk Reporting Associate
Firmwide Risk Reporting requires Associate based in Bournemouth to support the development of the CIO Treasury and Corporate Market and Liquidity risk reporting function.
Firmwide Risk Reporting is a Corporate function that manages the production and distribution of large volumes of technical risk reports across the organization, covering all products and crossing all risk stripes.
The team interacts heavily across the firm, including Risk Management, Regulatory Reporting, Finance and Business Management, Middle Office and Technology.
Roles and Responsibilities:
This position is at the Associate level, with an emphasis on the production of comprehensive, timely, accurate and well-formatted reports. Additionally, the right candidate must be able to utilize their strong IT skills in the development of the reporting process and associated controls.
The role provides exposure across a variety of risk stripes and products. Key responsibilities are as follows:
· Supports a small team of Reporting Analysts offshore
· Take ownership of a growing portfolio of risk reports
· Production, substantiation of a range of risk reports
· Delivery of both tactical and strategic enhancements to underlying report production processes
· Implement and embed robust Quality Assurance control checks through the reporting process
· Assist in the development and standardization of Risk Reporting across LOBs (e.g. Corporate and Investment Bank, Commercial Bank, Asset Management)
· Ensure the quality of documentation of relevant Standard Operating Procedures
The ideal candidate possesses the following skills:
· Experience in a similar role
· Experience in managing or mentoring team members
· Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
· Solid background in the development and use of Macro’s and VBA
· Strong analytical, quantitative, and problem-solving abilities
· Strong product knowledge and / or experience in Market and Liquidity risk
· Good written and verbal communication skills
· Good team player who can work well with colleagues of various levels, across multiple locations
· Ability to work under pressure, prioritize multiple tasks, and bring tasks to complete closure
· Self-motivated and comfortable working with large amounts of data
· Numerate or IT degree or equivalent required
About J.P. Morgan Chase & Co:
J.P. Morgan serves one of the largest client franchises in the world. Our clients include corporations, institutional investors, hedge funds, governments and affluent individuals in more than 100 countries. J.P. Morgan is part of JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM), a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.1 trillion. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management, and private equity. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase serves millions of clients and consumers under its JPMorgan and Chase, and WaMu brands.
J.P. Morgan offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. J.P. Morgan is an Equal Opportunity Employer