Description de l'offre
EMEA Compliance Policies, Education and Awareness
Compliance Policies and Training Coordinator - Analyst
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) (J.P. Morgan) is a leading global financial services firm with operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan brands. Information about JPMorgan is available at http://www.jpmorganchase.com/ .
Our Compliance Function
With a diverse team of Compliance professionals supporting all areas of our business around the globe, the team is working diligently to be innovative and present all business partners with thoughtful and unique solutions to the challenges they face. The Compliance function has a robust set of priorities in place focused on best practice and employee development to ensure goals are delivered.
J.P. Morgan is seeking a Compliance Policies and Training Coordinator with excellent organizational, interpersonal, and technical skills to join the EMEA Compliance Policies, Education and Awareness team. The candidate will work closely with the team’s course designers and policy managers, line of business and Corporate Function aligned Compliance, EMEA Country Compliance, Compliance Practices, and ex-EMEA Compliance Education teams to help support delivery of J.P. Morgan’s annual Compliance training plan and policies agenda. The role will report into the EMEA Head of Education.
The Candidate Will:
· Coordinate Compliance induction sessions and other face-to-face training sessions as required;
· Liaise with stakeholders including HR Learning and Development with respect to learner queries;
· Prepare weekly, monthly and other periodic reports;
· Process requests for policy and training metrics;
· Coordinate and minute regular meetings with EMEA Compliance stakeholders, particularly meetings with ex-UK EMEA Compliance staff;
· Test global and regional eLearning course modules;
· Provide support with course audience identification for training modules;
· Coordinate development and publication of Compliance awareness bulletins;
· Track and coordinate approvals for courses and policies
· Maintain team project plans across both Compliance Education and Policies teams;
· Maintain team procedures, intranet content and ensure adherence with record retention and data protection requirements;
· Provide ad hoc support on projects for the region or globally
· Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Powerpoint, Word) and SharePoint.
· Experience working with learning management systems would be an advantage.
· Proven ability to manage relationships with a number of stakeholders and work effectively with all levels of staff, in person and remotely.
· Effective time management skills including an ability to juggle competing priorities and adapt flexibly to changes.
· Excellent attention to detail with a methodical and thorough approach to work.
· Clear communicator both verbally and in writing.
· Pro-active in looking at process improvement as well as a executing deliverables
· An appreciation for, and commitment to, working in a controls environment.
About J.P. Morgan Chase & Co:
J.P. Morgan serves one of the largest client franchises in the world. Our clients include corporations, institutional investors, hedge funds, governments and affluent individuals in more than 100 countries. J.P. Morgan is part of JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM), a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.1 trillion. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management, and private equity. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase serves millions of clients and consumers under its JPMorgan and Chase, and WaMu brands.
J.P. Morgan offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. J.P. Morgan is an Equal Opportunity Employer