Description de l'offre
About J.P. Morgan Chase & Co.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.6 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com .
About Disclosure of Interest – Data Management
Disclosure of Interest (‘DOI’) is a Compliance function, wherein JPMorgan Chase & Co. monitors and discloses its interests in relevant securities to issuers, regulators and/or relevant markets, pursuant to the various laws and regulations across most global jurisdictions in which the Firm operates.
Data Management team is specifically responsible for ensuring the highest quality of data within all compliance system used for regulatory reporting
The team performs data validations and reconciliations across inbound feeds to identify data quality issues, and is responsible for partnering across multiple stakeholders to analyse, impact assess and help resolve data issues impacting Disclosure of Interest (DOI) regulatory reporting.
The team partners globally with the following groups in support of this function:
· Back Office & Middle Office Operations teams across the Corporate Investment Bank and Asset Management
· LOB & Compliance Technology groups (Operate and AD)
· Disclosure of Interest Compliance
· Compliance Project Management Office
· Reference Data Domains (Bloomberg, Reuters etc.)
· Understand how data is consumed within the Compliance organisation and the impact data quality issues have on DOI regulatory reporting
· Engage in the resolution of day-to-day data issues, including data feed errors, reconciliation breaks, missing / incomplete feeds, data quality issues and any other ad hoc data issues referred to the team
· Adhere to a robust controls framework across the global team, engaging regularly with regional Controls partners, ensuring processes & procedures remain consistent across regions
· Partner closely with key stakeholders (Tech, Compliance) to ensure data issues are documented per established governance models, analysis performed, and remediation plans determined
· Work across various lines of business in JP Morgan - such as the Corporate & Institutional Bank, Asset Management, Consumer & Commercial Bank, etc. - partnering with technology contacts responsible for source feeds to determine root cause of data issues, obtain corrected data and determine action plan to correct issue going forward
· Continue to evolve the global teams processes and operating model as the DOI program rolls out globally
· Support the teams technology agenda, ensuring DOI and Data Management projects teams remain fully aware of the teams technology requirements and as functionality is delivered the team are fully involved in the testing cycle.
· Strong analytic and problem solving skills, with the ability to identify issues, and partner with team / technology through to remediation
· Excellent communication and being a team player
· Ability to interact with multiple stakeholders (project management, technology, lines of business)
· Experience in end to end exception/issue management process i.e. performing root cause analysis while resolving data quality issues
· Highly disciplined individual, strong attention to detail, self-motivated, and delivery focused
· Sound knowledge of banking products (specifically - Equity, Fixed Income)
· Strategic thinker, ability to step back and look at the big picture
· Experience in defining/evolving processes, identifying efficiencies, and adhering to an appropriate Controls framework
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office – particularly Excel, Word, PowerPoint & Visio
· Intermediate Excel skills required for data analysis (e.g. use of pivot tables and v-lookups)
· Able to work both as a part of a team or as an individual contributor
· Time management / ability to work with minimal supervision
· Experience within a Compliance team
· SQL knowledge
· Experience in Corporate Actions/reference data is beneficial
· Data flow/systems management knowledge
· Experience with Bloomberg / similar data providers, or other equivalent instrument reference data knowledge
About J.P. Morgan Chase & Co:
J.P. Morgan serves one of the largest client franchises in the world. Our clients include corporations, institutional investors, hedge funds, governments and affluent individuals in more than 100 countries. J.P. Morgan is part of JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM), a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.1 trillion. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management, and private equity. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase serves millions of clients and consumers under its JPMorgan and Chase, and WaMu brands.
J.P. Morgan offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. J.P. Morgan is an Equal Opportunity Employer