Campus Recruiter – Associate - Bournemouth
JPMorgan Chase is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.5 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management, and private equity. JPMorgan Chase serves millions of consumer in the United States and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Recruiting is critical component to the firm’s success and this is an exciting opportunity to join an exceptional recruiting organization.
The mission of the Campus Recruiting team is to provide a best-in-class experience to students that showcases JPMorgan Chase’s people, culture and impact. The team is responsible for delivering more than 1,000 diverse future leaders into entry-level analyst programs across multiple businesses and corporate areas at JPMorgan Chase. If you are looking for a fast-paced, dynamic environment, where variety and multi-tasking occurs daily, this is where you want to be.
· Summer Analyst Programs – ten-week internship experience that provides a real-world view into working at JPMorgan Chase and serves as the primary pipeline for full-time Analyst Program hiring.
· Full-time Analyst Programs –two-year entry-level hiring program that helps new employees build key professional, leadership and business competency skills through challenging roles, career management guidance, and structured training and development.
Recruiting Strategy & Execution Responsibilities
· Build and partner with school teams of business representatives to formulate effective recruiting strategies at individual universities
· Develop and execute diversity hiring initiatives
· Take primary responsibility for ensuring exceptional candidate experience for candidates throughout the recruiting process
· Formulate selling strategies, assist with determining areas of interest, and communicate updates to candidates on a regular basis
· Pre-screen candidates to recommend for additional interview rounds
· Represent the firm on campus by presenting to students on career opportunities
Relationship & Resource Management Responsibilities
· Seek out opportunities to build relationships with representatives from universities and key student organizations, particularly diversity-focused programs
· Build and maintain strong relationships with internal Program Management team, hiring managers, and key stakeholders
· Ensure proper visibility of Campus Recruiting team and analyst programs with management, schools, and other key constituents
· Develop and contribute to processes for evaluating intern and analyst hiring needs/demand
· Maintain strong relationships with recruiting teams, both campus and experienced, to leverage best practices
Summer Analyst Program Responsibilities
· Plan and manage 10-week Summer Analyst Program, including orientation days (with training) and continuing education throughout the summer
· Provide support, mentorship and guidance for individuals interns during the course of the summer
· Provide coaching and training to intern managers as needed
· Lead intern evaluation and selection process that leads to decisions on full-time offers to interns
Data Analysis Responsibilities
· Measure hiring and experience success metrics for management review
· Seek out opportunities to obtain external benchmark data and share best practices on campus recruiting
· Bachelor’s degree and business or recruiting experience; ideally working with campus candidates
· Project Management experience would be useful; demonstrated capability to lead and manage projects
· Strong and demonstrated focus on customer or candidate experience
· Ability and comfort with taking calculated risks to achieve better results
· High standards and attention to detail; strong planning and time management skills
· Highly consultative and decisive partner to clients; excellent relationship manager
· Strategic thinker with strong analytical skills; data analysis ability a plus
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills; comfortable presenting to large groups of people
· Passion for working with and assessing university students
· Knowledge of financial services a plus
· Travel required during peak on-campus seasons.
About J.P. Morgan Chase & Co:
J.P. Morgan serves one of the largest client franchises in the world. Our clients include corporations, institutional investors, hedge funds, governments and affluent individuals in more than 100 countries. J.P. Morgan is part of JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM), a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.1 trillion. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management, and private equity. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase serves millions of clients and consumers under its JPMorgan and Chase, and WaMu brands.
J.P. Morgan offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. J.P. Morgan is an Equal Opportunity Employer