CIB – Sales Loan Trading – Trading Assistant – Analyst
About J.P. Morgan
JPMorgan Chase & Co . (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.5 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com .
The EMEA Loan Trading business is part of the Corporate and Investment Bank’s Global Credit Trading platform. The business trades all privately issued loans across the whole credit spectrum (High Grade, emerging markets, leveraged and distressed loans) and in the case of distressed loans any successor or restructured instruments including restructured equity. Our client base includes the top European banks, credit funds, CLO investors, hedge funds and private equity clients. We are also the distribution desk for loans issued by the bank and work closely with Debt Capital Markets and the banks Acquisition and Leveraged Finance team.
Purpose of the role will be to provide support coverage to 4 traders, 6 sales personnel and 5 analysts with any trading and administrative support to ensure the smooth running of the desk.
The ideal candidate must be able to work in a trading floor environment and be able to multi task, work well under pressure and be able to make quick decisions.
· Manage all Corporate Actions, providing timely and accurate communications to the SLT Research and trading team. Including updating a shared calendar, ensuring meetings/calls and events are recorded on a timely basis. Monitor deal notifications, saving and posting information to clients. Monitoring client access, adding and removing participants where relevant. Creating/deleting sites as required and managing the invoice payments.
· Prepare and send the daily MNPI file on a timely basis
· Manage the KYC pipeline for the desk, includes monitoring OTMS, sending initial client requirements and liaising with the Onboarding team to oversee timely completion.
· Assist the Capital Markets team with launching Primary syndications - duties include setting up the deal on an external platform, sending client invitations, maintaining attendee lists and liaising with various internal teams throughout the syndication process.
· Manage the Primary allocation and closing process, including booking trades in SLF Sales, notifying Clients of the closing details, Subfund KYC checks and allocating Sales client valuation fees.
· Work with Legal and compliance to draft and send Confidentiality Agreements as requested, filing and uploading executed copies and providing clients with access to documentation.
In addition, responsible for monitoring expired agreements and controlling the renewal of agreements or removal of institutions from documentation sites.
About J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank:
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world. Further information about J.P. Morgan is available at www.jpmorgan.com .
“JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a member of the UK Government’s Disability Confident Scheme.”