About J.P. Morgan Corporate & Investment Bank
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB) is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world
This role is with Wholesale Client On-Boarding (WCOB) Global KYC Operations Support team who are based in London, Bangalore, Bournemouth, Hong Kong, Singapore, Buenos Aires, Tampa and Brooklyn. The team has two main responsibilities: 1) – The development and maintenance of written desktop KYC Procedures – the rules by which JP Morgan fulfils its KYC on-boarding and review processes and the necessary steps to create a KYC record; 2) The development and delivery of KYC Training, tailored to specific regional requirements or products, for new and existing WCOB staff throughout WHEM, EMEA and APAC.
This position is within a small team responsible for the Development and Design of KYC training across CIB WCOB, supporting a Team of Trainers located in 6 global locations who are responsible for identifying the KYC training needs of the LATAM, NAM, EMEA, APAC, Bangalore GSC and the Hyderabad Utility; delivering region specific training and providing KYC advisory support. This role would report to the Global Training Development Manager based in Bournemouth and would work closely with a Technical Support Developer based in Brooklyn who will build training modules. There may be a requirement to travel periodically.
· Work with Global WCOB KYC Training Development Manager to develop engaging and dynamic training to meet KYC training requirements for locations.
· Fulfil initial Training Request Triage functions, liaising with Regional Management to define requirements and manage expectations.
· Provide operational KYC training support and SME knowledge to refresh existing Training Material.
· Liaise and partner with KYC advisory support teams in WHEM, APAC and EMEA.
· Record and Edit Training Modules as required utilising Adobe Connect (or similar applications)
· Manage and update Training Assessments requiring adjustment resulting from operational change
· Fulfil KYC SME role for the generation of ad-hoc training requests, assist in delivery if required.
Skills / Experience Required
· Broad and in-depth KYC/AML knowledge and experience is essential
· Previous experience in training is desirable.
· Understanding of KYC E2E operational process.
· Experience in a leading financial institution would be beneficial
· A proactive approach to problem solving, owning issues and delivering solutions to a tight deadline.
· Be consultative by suggesting process improvements and innovative solutions.
· Excellent listening, written and verbal communication skills.
· Partnership and relationship management: must have ability to develop and maintain strong partnerships with key internal and external stakeholders.
· Strong team player.
· MS Office Skills – Excel/ PowerPoint expert user.