JPMorgan Chase is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $1.1 trillion and operations in more than 50 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and businesses, financial transaction processing, asset and wealth management, and private equity. Under the JPMorgan, Chase and Bank One brands, the firm serves millions of consumers in the
United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients.
If you're interested in working in an environment where leadership, excellence, integrity and diversity are among our core principles, then explore the opportunities at JPMorgan Chase.
The Special Purpose Vehicle Middle Office (SPV MO), within the Global Credit Middle Office team, provides the central point of contact and support for SPV deals that are issued off a Repackaging Platform. The team provides global support for deals that originate in Europe, Asia and North America, providing operational expertise to the marketers/structurers that put these bespoke deals together.
The role of the SPV MO is to coordinate and ensure smooth settlement of the various SPV deals that are issued, providing operational and administrative support to the SPVs that have acceded to the Repackaging Programmes. The team is required to interact with each of the various groups involved in the structures including the Front Office structurers/marketers, the relevant booking middle offices, bond and derivatives settlements teams, Legal and on-boarding teams as well as external service providers, such as the Paying Agent, Custodian, Trustee and Corporate Administrators appointed by the SPVs to support the deals; gaining a true end to end view of the issuance process.
· Responsible for ensuring the smooth settlement of a variety of SPV Repackaging trades through coordination with each of the various teams involved.
· Act as the primary point person for the various service providers including Paying Agent, Custodian, Corporate Administrators and Trustee on each deal, ensuring that all parties are informed of the deal and all appropriate instructions for settlement for each deal are in place.
· Prepare costs estimates for each transaction, collating all relevant quotations and ensuring that a final cost estimate is agreed with all parties.
· Manage the deal closing process – ensuring that signing and closing of the documentation is complete and final documents are retained and stored appropriately.
· Ensure all required SPV databases are completed and up to date with information about the deal and associated documentation.
· Arrange for KYC and necessary account opening procedures to be followed for each of the new SPV transactions.
· On-going support of live deals and provision of support to ensure that the portfolio of SPV companies is maintained in good standing. Involves expense management and processing.
Skills & Requirements:
· Excellent time management and organizational skills – the ability to multi-task effectively.
· Strong attention to detail.
· Ability to build strong working relationships and deal with individuals at all levels both internally and externally.
· Proactive approach to problem solving – logical and tenacious approach.
· Ability to work independently and with a team
· Control focused
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office excel and powerpoint.
· Knowledge of SPVs and Repackaging would be an advantage but not essential JP Morgan offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package.
JPMorgan is an Equal Opportunity Employer.