J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, offering solutions to the world's most important corporations, governments and institutions in more than 100 countries.
Derivatives Operations provide operational support to Markets, Investor Services and Banking businesses across the CIB. Key product areas include Currencies, OTC Derivatives, Collateral Principal, Global Clearing, CASS & Outsourcing and Expense Management Unit with a global team of ~1500 colleagues. Services provided to our Businesses include:
· Transaction Processing, Confirmation, Settlement and Clearing, Collateral Management, Client Service, Expense Management and CASS & Outsourcing Support
· Typical daily activity includes settling in excess of $2TRN via FX trades, leading a Markets OTC portfolio of 3M trades, managing collateral balances in excess of $350BN and processing ~700K cleared and intermediary trades
Global Clearing Operations supports Clearing, Reconciliations, Middle Office, F&O House Ops, Expiries & Deliveries, Settlement, Brokerage, Client On-boarding, Client Money, Regulatory Reporting, Static Data Management and Position Management.
· JPM is the 2nd largest Futures Commission Merchant based on Client Assets
· Processes ~750,000 cleared and intermediated trades daily
· Provides clearing at 62 global Clearing Houses
· Settled USD equivalent 24.3Bn in physical deliveries Q1 2016
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
London . We’ve been in London since the 1930s. It’s our headquarters for Europe, the Middle East and Africa. We offer an unparalleled client base and leadership across the spectrum of financial services products. We’re honored to be a premier financial institution in the U.K. But we’re just as proud of our ties to the community. The teams across our multiple offices support the Social Mobility Foundation, which helps disadvantaged youth get into top universities and organizations.
The OTC Clearing Middle Office team provide comprehensive operational services to clients wanting to gain access to a broad range of OTC cleared products at global CCPs. team has presence across the globe, including London, New York, Chicago, Buenos Aires, Singapore and Bangalore.
The role is centered on providing exceptional client service in a dynamic, challenging and global environment. The primary responsibilities of the team are relationship/query management, risk management and ensuring regulatory compliance. The successful candidate will also be expected to demonstrate a strong aptitude for product knowledge in order to partner with the business to manage clients on a daily basis and provide subject matter expertise for new product/CCP launches and regulatory mandates. Exceptional candidates may also be offered the opportunity to take some people management responsibility.
Summary of Responsibilities
· Setting and maintaining the highest standard of client service as the single point of contact for high priority clients.
· Working with multiple groups to efficiently resolve client issues regarding:
· trade capture
· client statements
· life cycle event processing
· Driving initiatives to build scalable and controlled operational workflows leveraging the department’s presence across the globe.
· Providing subject matter expertise for regulatory projects and new product/CCP launches impacting OTC clearing.
· Periodic client service review meetings or training that could require travel.
Skills and Qualifications
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Able to explain complex concepts clearly and concisely.
· Able to build long term relationships with clients and Global Clearing Middle Office teams
· Strong technical mindset to understand the how and why behind products and the business. CDS or IRS knowledge strongly preferred.
· Organized, efficient and able to multitask in a high pressured environment
If you're interested in working in an environment where you can aspire to be the best, execute superbly and be part of a great team and winning culture, then explore this opportunity at J.P.Morgan.
Would suit someone looking for a flexible working opportunity