CIB Operations - C&FS Technology and Strategy Associate
The C&FS Technology and Strategy Associate based in London will be responsible for helping drive the effective delivery of key programs of the Global Client Account Services (CAS) team. The individual will work with operations, product management and technology to build out and link together key processes and technologies for CAS, lead several projects/technology enhancements, focus on data and process analytics and manage all components of change management. The core responsibilities of this position include:
•Developing a keen understanding of the unique business needs
•Documenting business/process workflow & gap analysis
•Securing a strong understanding of the processes and responsibilities of all those involved in the business workflow
•Requirements gathering, documentation, testing and implementation
•Collaborating with teams in the delivery of various initiatives, e.g. enhancements, market change, remediation
•Delivering the overall project on time, ensuring any obstacles along the way have been resolved or escalated where necessary
•The candidate would have to be a strong performer, flexible, able to work independently and create strong partnerships. Know when to escalate and offer tactical/strategic solutions to issues encountered
•Identify opportunities for improvement, efficiency and standardization
The candidate will gain exposure to a wide variety of CIB product groups and their various management structures so the candidate would be expected to be able to interact and create strong partnerships across various teams and locations.
· Significant business analyst/project management experience
· Process/workflow documentation
· Requirements development and implementation
· Experience with Agile and JIRA/story creation
· Previous experience in CIB products a plus
Essential skills and competencies
· SSI Knowledge
· Global Custody Knowledge
· Reference Data exposure, ideally Account.
· Strong analytical skills
· Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
· Excellent organizational skills
· Adaptable, creating, flexible and proactive
· Self-starter, able to work autonomously
· Ability to work under pressure
· Ability to understand and highlight project risk, adjust to changing workloads and adhere to strict deadlines
· Ability to innovate and improve processes and systems capabilities
· Proficient in MS Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Project.
About J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank:
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world. Further information about J.P. Morgan is available at www.jpmorgan.com .
JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.