Description de l'offre
The Prime Finance Middle Office Client Facing Department is responsible for ensuring all aspects of transaction management for Prime clients are completed on time, exceptions are resolved, client inquiries are resolved and provide subject matter expertise to the hedge fund clients. This would be a cross product (Cash Equity, Fixed Income and Swap) client facing role that requires extensive client interaction & communication and working with various global internal teams as required. The candidate will be expected to hone and utilize their communication skills to effectively work through tasks of varying difficulty with external and internal stakeholders.
· Accountable for end to end transaction management lifecycle for their respective client coverage. This includes trade capture, settlement exceptions and cash management.
· Working with various internal teams such as trade processing, Prematching, settlements and margin to process transactions and resolve any exceptions on a timely manner
· Working with the Sales and Trading within the Prime Finance business.
· Respond to and resolve client inquiries on a timely manner.
· Perform root cause analysis for their respective clients to increase STP and reduce client inquiries by encouraging clients to “self serve”
· Establish and maintain relationships with high profile hedge fund clients.
· Work as part of the global team performing follow the sun hand offs to ensure a smooth global coverage for global clients.
· Partner with account management teams to help change client behavior where required to remove manual processes.
· Partner with technology strategy team to help identify internal and external facing technology improvement opportunities.
· High level of client service focus
· Monitoring & Adhere to daily work flow queues
· Provide operations subject matter expertise to clients where required.
· Strong time management skills required to meet the internal and external deadlines/cutoffs
· Strong business knowledge is preferred/Added advantage of Prime Brokerage.
· Strong knowledge of Swaps, Equity and Fixed Income products
· Excellent grasp and understanding of trade lifecycle
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and adept at communicating with all levels of the business and technical parts of the organization
· Knowledge of Global markets and settlement practices
· Operate effectively in a dynamic environment with tight deadlines, and can prioritize one’s own work to achieve them
· Strong MS office skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)