J.P. Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments, financial institutions, pensions, sovereign wealth organizations, states and municipalities entrust us with their business. We offer our clients a full suite of global financial services and capabilities, providing strategic advice, raising capital, managing risk, and extending liquidity in markets around the world. Not only is our goal to help clients succeed, we are committed to contributing to orderly and well functioning markets and supporting global economic growth across our businesses.
• J.P. Morgan's Nordic Corporate Finance and M&A team is part of the Nordic Investment Banking franchise.
• The team has a strong reputation with an exemplary track record and is recognised by clients, other advisors and competitors as one of the leading franchises in the Nordic market.
• Origination and execution of M&A and broader corporate finance transactions alongside other bankers from the group as well as colleagues from other industry and product teams.
As an Investment Banking Associate your responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
• Ownership, oversight and contribution to the preparation of financial valuation, discounted cash flow and multiples-based analyses
• Ownership, oversight and contribution to the preparation of presentation books, management presentations, board materials, memoranda, and other presentation materials for use in transactions or strategic client dialogue
• Structuring and execution of live transactions, including day-to day ownership of client deliverables
• Work seamlessly with J.P. Morgan industry and product teams
• Training and mentoring analysts and interns
The work is fast-paced, demanding and intellectually stimulating. We look for candidates with the following:
• Nordic language skills (essential)
• Relevant work experience at international investment bank (M&A, industry teams, Leverage Finance), consulting firm, private equity, corporate M&A or similar is preferable
• Strong academic background
• Outstanding financial analysis and modelling skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work well under pressure and tight deadlines
• Solid communication and project management skills
• In-depth understanding of investment banking products
• Experience in dealing with clients and other transactional advisers
• Strong team player
• Proficient in MS office applications, knowledge of Bloomberg preferred
This role encompasses the performance of regulated activity. The successful candidate will therefore be subject to meeting regulatory requirements in the assessment of fitness, propriety, knowledge and competence (as assessed by the Firm) and (where appropriate) approval by the relevant regulatory authorities to carry out such activities.
This role encompasses the performance of UK regulated activity. The successful candidate will therefore be subject to meeting UK regulatory requirements in the assessment of fitness, propriety, knowledge and competence (as assessed by the Firm) and (where appropriate) approval by the UK Financial Conduct Authority and/or the Prudential Regulation Authority to carry out such activities.
About J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank:
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world. Further information about J.P. Morgan is available at www.jpmorgan.com .
JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a member of the UK Government’s Disability Confident Scheme.