Description de l'offre
Supervisory Analyst Job Description – EMEA Team
The EMEA (SA) team consists of eight members based in Europe, Asia-Pacific and North America, providing 6-day, 24-hour coverage for EMEA research. The SAs are responsible for reviewing all EMEA and CEEMEA equity, equity derivatives and fixed income research products, as well as global products when required, for compliance withFINRA and other regulatory rules.
· Provide supervisory review of Global Equity (including Equity Derivatives and Equity Strategy) and Fixed Income (including Fundamental Credit, Emerging Markets Corporate Credit, Emerging Markets Strategy, Economics, Technical Analysis, and Commodities) Research
· Ensure that research complies with FINRA and other regulatory rules, as well as firm guidelines, including watch list review and applying appropriate disclosures
· Multitask in a busy environment and review a variety of products: notes, in-depth company initiations, quick-take alerts, industry reports, blast e-mails, models, and PowerPoint presentations
· Edit research when required to ensure quality and control standards
· Work with analysts and associates to reinforce business rules, regulatory guidelines and look and feel standards
Requirements: NYSE Series 16 and 3-5 years’ experience as a Supervisory Analyst. Candidates must be focused, articulate, commercially minded, and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment. Candidates must be proficient in Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Series 4 a plus.
Hours and location: 5-day working week, daytime hours, London based preferred
About J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank:
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world. Further information about J.P. Morgan is available at www.jpmorgan.com .
JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a member of the UK Government’s Disability Confident Scheme.