Purpose: Regulatory Business Analyst role within International Regulatory Projects, working as part of a team implementing change across the EMEA Regulatory Reporting Platforms including and all new Mandatory and Business driven requirements (e.g. CRD4/ COREP/BOE/FINREP/Pillar 3) covering calculations and reports.
Priorities & Key Outputs:
· Documentation and delivery of Comprehensive, High Quality Business Requirements and Functional Specifications including detailed Regulatory Calculations and Reporting Requirements for review and sign off by Regulatory Reporting BAU Teams
· Preparing detailed test cases and expected results for multiple deliverables
· Documentation, User Acceptance Testing and implementation
· Regulatory SME support to technical teams. Providing review and sign off of their Functional Specifications
· Timely escalation of issues and risks to the Project Manager ensuring robust risk mitigation strategies
· Report to the UK Regulatory Projects Lead
· Develop excellent working relationship with technology teams
· Develop excellent working relationships with the business.
Knowledge, skills and experience required -
· Experience of working on Business Requirements and Functional Specification documents for PRA/ FCA Regulatory Capital and Bank of England calculations and reporting (or equivalent EMEA Regulator rules) is desirable.
· Good working knowledge of PRA/ FCA Regulatory Rules for Investment firms and Banks (CRR text)
· A detailed understanding of the End to End Project Life Cycle including documentation, testing and implementation
· Accounting background/qualified accountant beneficial but not essential
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Knowledge of the Regulatory platform Axiom is desirable
· Ability to demonstrates initiative and be self-motivating
· Negotiation skills with cooperation and teamwork is essential
· Deadline focussed and to ability to communicate clear and concise written and oral
· Ability to articulate risks versus rewards surrounding project dynamics
· Judgement – Analyse problems skilfully, uses logic to reach solutions
· Maintain high standards in quality of work.
About J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank:
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world. Further information about J.P. Morgan is available at www.jpmorgan.com .
JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer