CIB – F&BM Controls - RCSA Program Management Office - Associate
The CIB Risk & Control Self-Assessment Team (RCSA) is responsible for governance of the CIB risk and control environment including: development and delivery of an enterprise-wide framework to manage the RCSA process; manage protocols, governance and tracking related to supervisory and regulator engagement and develop and maintain RCSA Standards and Procedures to monitor and establish the effectiveness of the CIB’s operational risk considerations.
The CIB RCSA Program Associate will contribute to and support the CIB RCSA Program. The Program Associate is required to understand the data and provide trend analyses to monitor assessments and identify deficiencies, prepare metrics and status reports, etc. The Program Associate will assist in performing on-going data quality analysis across the RCSA assessments, prepare metrics and status reports, identify and manage opportunities for standardization and recommend program and system enhancements. The analyst will gain exposure to all LoBs under the CIB from an end-to-end perspective. Developing a strong partnership and network with the Line of Business Control Officers (BCOs), Operation Control Managers (OCM) and the Corporate Oversight & Control team is critical to a successful experience.
· Program management support across the Program Lifecycle in Compliance with the RCSA Standards
· Preparation of / delivery of RCSA Learning Sessions
· Support the coordination and improvement of the CIB RCSA Program across the CIB lines of business and functional groups
· Build strong working relationships with business partners, controls management team, Compliance, Audit, ORO and other controls partners
· Identify solutions and best practices to support quality of risk and control activities in alignment with regional requirements and regulations, and RCSA Standards and Procedures
· Provide regular input and ideas for ongoing analytics and ad hoc analyses on current business control environment and potential risk and control issues
· Strong interpersonal skills, ability to influence others for results
· Exceptional critical thinking, process review and improvements, analytical and communication skills (i.e. communicate effectively at all levels of the organization)
· Possess sense of urgency, intellectual curiosity, resourcefulness, excellent analytical and problem solving skills, ability to synthesize large amounts of information and propose recommendations
· Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing business environment, quickly assess situations, and capitalize on change
· Individual must be results driven, have attention to detail, has passion for driving best practices, and skilled at diplomatically breaking down barriers and obstacles
· Ability to directly address conflicts and escalate issues where appropriate.
About J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank:
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world. Further information about J.P. Morgan is available at www.jpmorgan.com .
JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.