CIB – EMEA Pricing Direct – Fixed Income Valuation – Analyst
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.0 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. PricingDirect Inc., a wholly-owned subsidiary of JPMorgan Chase & Co. provides its clients with evaluations on over 1.3 million fixed income securities and derivatives each day. Employees of PricingDirect have direct access to the trading, analytics, research and technology resources of the Investment Bank – J.P. Morgan. PricingDirect has evaluators located in New York, London, and Hong Kong.
• The Analyst role in PricingDirect is a demanding position requiring a self-motivated and knowledgeable professional who can perform complex and exacting financial calculations, including quantitative and information/data analysis, and bring creative problem-solving skills to a dynamic work environment.
• The PricingDirect Analyst will be responsible for:
- Daily generation of fixed income Non-Agency Re-remic valuations for multiple market closes, covering start-to-end responsibilities. This includes market data collection, valuation modelling, price generation, quality control, and communicating with clients.
- Examining and developing new areas of product growth through independent self-guided research, interactions with external clients, J.P. Morgan trading desks, research professionals, and technology and data teams.
- Addressing all client concerns on a daily basis with emphasis on providing first-class service and quality.
- Continuously improving product and service quality through daily market surveillance, communication with market makers, data and financial analysis, enhancing process controls, and ensuring data quality.
- Developing and maintaining regular contact with trading desks, research, and market participants.
- Performing in-depth analysis on an individual security or a derivative or a portfolio thereof in order to explain nuances to colleagues and clients.
· Prior experience in valuing non-agency re-remic securities.
· Firm understanding of the principles of finance, business operations, and mathematical and/or statistical modelling.
· Ability to collect and analyse large amounts of market information, extract its essence and incorporate the findings into valuation models and processes.
· Experience with JPM or industry standard valuation tools - Intex, Bloomberg, BondStudio, Athena or Sapphire - or databases and programming languages a strong plus
· Creative problem solver with ability to perform well under pressure.
· Detail oriented, with a highly disciplined approach to process and quality control.
· Ability to learn quickly, multi-task and self-manage priorities.
· Excellent client communications skills.
· Strong team player
• Bachelor's degree or higher
• Strong proficiency in Excel including VBA programming, and high aptitude for learning new technologies essential.
• Clear, logical thinker with strong quantitative abilities.
• Effective communication skills to interact with traders, research, and clients.
About J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank :
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world. Further information about J.P. Morgan is available at www.jpmorgan.com .
JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Closing Date: July 10, 2018