Description de l'offre
CIB – EMEA Credit Portfolio Group – Credit Portfolio Trading – Analyst/Associate
Credit Portfolio Trading (CPT) is looking to hire a trader to be based in London. CPT is part of the Credit Portfolio Group (CPG) which manages the retained risks of the CIB originating from derivatives transactions (including CVA and FVA reserves).
CPT trades a wide range of assets to execute the overall global hedge strategy of the portfolio. The products traded span FX, interest rates, credit, commodities, and equities, on a cash and derivative basis.
The candidate will have a technical understanding of financial markets gained through some trading experience. Some prior knowledge of CVA & FVA or cross-asset correlation would be desirable but not essential. The candidate should be articulate and well informed in current market themes, events and be able to form opinions and views on market trends.
· Production of regular management reports on risk and P&L metrics
· Analysis and reconciliation of risk positions
· Involvement in the active management of the CVA & FVA-related risk in EMEA
· Formulating and executing new risk management strategies
· Input into positioning and hedging of FX, interest rates and credit risk
· Credit curve maintenance and reconciliation
· Daily production of the EMEA P&L flash.
· Daily review and sign-off of the CPT EMEA Risk and P&L reports
· Communication to management on general market issues, portfolio changes and P&L
· Develop relationships with the originating businesses, Credit Risk and Market Risk
· Work with Product Control/Middle Office/Technology to improve systems and processes
· Involvement in high level projects on a regional and global basis
Requirements from a Candidate:
· Derivative trading experience
· Excellent quantitative skills, educated to degree level in a related discipline
· Must be highly motivated, be an independent thinker and intellectually curious
· Someone who thrives on the challenge of competitive pressures and complex problem solving
· Ability to make sound decisions within time and or information constraints
· Strong communication & organization skills
· Excellent in Excel, VBA
This role encompasses the performance of regulated activity. The successful candidate will therefore be subject to meeting regulatory requirements in the assessment of fitness, propriety, knowledge and competence (as assessed by the Firm) and (where appropriate) approval by the relevant regulatory authorities to carry out such activities.
JPMorgan Chase & Co offers an exceptional benefits programme and a highly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co is an Equal Opportunity Employer