Description de l'offre
Document Management Operations is a global organization supporting Implementation, Service, Legal, Product, Credit, Operations, and RM/Sales organizations in the end-to-end management of the documentation life cycle. The team facilitates a timely, well controlled process from performing documentation completeness checks upon arrival of executed documentation through capture of metadata.
We are looking for individuals who have an enthusiasm and passion for driving change, a desire to improve the client experience, and a commitment to service excellence. This team works with multiple internal partners and clients, across Investor Services. Core responsibilities include reviewing existing documentation on file, documentation checks, capture the metadata, adhering to internal SLAs and client due dates, ensuring required levels of quality control have been met prior to end state storage in the document repository, and adherence to global procedures, policies and standards. The team will provide subject matter and process expertise in client documentation.
· Perform complete documentation checks before arranging for JPM Product Execution on the client signed documents.
· Review and understand document details to identify Material Legal vs Non-material legal documents, product specific language and/or regulatory disclosure for appropriate metadata archival in the documentation storage repository.
· Act as facilitator and educator of the Client documentation process for internal and external business partners through the documentation lifecycle.
· Partner with Internal business partners, such as Legal, Product, Sales/Relationship Managers, Credit, Risk, Implementations and Client Service.
· Manage issues and ensure appropriate onward escalation and timely resolution. Provide recommendations to address problems, process efficiencies, etc.,
· Undergraduate degree preferred but not essential
· Experience within the Financial Services Industry
· Bachelors Degree or equivalent required
· Paralegal Certificate preferred
· Knowledge of Investor Services products and corporate documentation including a broad understanding of legal and corporate documentation, terminology and legal concepts and procedures
· Analytical mind, able to review and analyze information from multiple sources and determine relevancy to specific issues and route to appropriate business partners Proven ability to independently identify issues, analyze problems and provide viable solutions
· Excellent verbal, written interpersonal and organizational skills
· Ability to work under pressure, handle deadlines and manage multiple tasks
· Ability to follow up on assignments in a timely manner, exercise good judgment and work accurately under pressure
· Ability to work independently and in a team environment
· Proven risk awareness and ability to escalate potential risk
· Interest in learning new skills in a non-static, constantly changing environment
· Demonstrated self-motivation, initiative and strong customer focus