Working in Cybersecurity and Technology Controls takes pure passion for technology, speed, a constant desire to learn, and above all, vigilance in keeping every last asset safe and sound. You’ll be on the front lines of innovation, working with a highly-motivated team laser-focused on analyzing, designing, developing and delivering solutions built to stop adversaries and strengthen our operations. Your research and work will ensure stability, capacity and resiliency of our products and emerging industry trends. Working in tandem with your internal team, as well as technologists and innovators across our global network, your ability to identify threats, provide intelligent analysis and positive actions will stop adversaries and strengthen our data.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
· Knowledge of Cybersecurity organization practices, operations, risk management processes, principles, architectural requirements, engineering and threats and vulnerabilities, including incident response methodologies
· Ability to collaborate with high-performing teams and individuals throughout the firm to accomplish common goals
· Proficiency in the use of skills tools, staying current with skills, participating in multiple forums
· Experience with Agile and can work with at least one of the common frameworks is highly desired.
· Ability to analyze vulnerabilities, threats, designs, procedures and architectural design, producing reports and sharing intelligence
· Strong SQL and Data Modelling knowledge, with experience of both scripting, data modelling and data visualization
· Experience of implementing BI, ETL and/or Data Visualization Tools
· Experience of QlikView and/or Qlik Sense is highly desirable
· Strong understanding of data warehousing techniques and data modelling, with strong ETL skills
· Experience of Python is a big plus
· Knowledge of Enterprise Data Architecture
· Good understanding of REST and Web APIs
· Excellent analytical, numerical and information gathering skills
· Experience or willing to work with Agile, Kanban, and Automated Testing
· Experience with Big Data (Hadoop, Spark or Elastic Search) Ecosystem is a plus
· Experience with Git or other version control software such as Subversion - Bitbucket is a plus
· A degree in Computer Science or a similar area
Your expertise in cyber, combined with your desire to provide innovative security services, will be an asset to our Cybersecurity team. Help deliver high-quality security solutions across all our lines of business around the world by creating, designing, implementing, and maintaining next-level technology. The work you’ll do is vital, as it will protect over $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits every day.
When you work at JP Morgan Chase & Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologist design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cyber security, machine learning and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JP Morgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
©2017 JPMorgan Chase & Co. JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.