The role is a business analyst role in CIB Macro – Rates eTrading team. Candidate will be responsible for working on multiple prioritized projects with responsibility for ensuring that the project deliverables fulfil the business's agreed requirements. This will include analysis & documentation of both functional and non-functional business requirements, process & data modelling, validation of technical deliverables to meet those requirements and strategy to test code developed.
This role is part of a Global Team working closely with Rates Trading desks as the main user base. This is a terrific opportunity for a high energy individual seeking broad exposure to the business. The roles will have significant interaction with the Front Office Business and support teams. The ideal candidate will have business analysis experience within Investment Banking.
Throughout a project the Business Analyst also has a responsibility to:
· Build and maintain good relationships with key sponsors and technology
· Capture business requirements and use cases (including screen designs)
· Interact with markets such as Bloomberg and Tradeweb to drive market driven projects to completion
· Produce excellent detailed focused documentation
· Drive requirements through user due diligence and sign off
· Ability to understand and analyse business processes & workflows with the objective of providing detailed Business Process Flow diagrams and Logical Data Models
· Partner with developers to ensure requirements are implemented as per specification
· Establish test strategy and test cases as well as validation of test cases
· Track tasks and issues in JIRA
· Co-ordinate UAT with markets and down-stream teams
· Ensure all risks and issues relating to scope and analysis managed appropriately
· Ensure that all re-usable resources and knowledge are stored in the appropriate knowledge base for the benefit of others in the team. This will include items that are not necessarily linked to any single project.
· Help troubleshoot issues including working with Level 1 + 2 support teams and business users
· Fixed income product knowledge (bonds, swaps derivatives)
· Ideally development experience to assist with technical analysis
· Financial Services Background or equivalent in large Enterprises
· Must have worked as an end user client facing business analyst
· Able to challenge requirements to improve them
· A proactive approach to problem solving, taking ownership of issues and having the determination to follow things through
· Excellent listening, written and verbal communication skills, including facilitation, presentation and production of documentation appropriate to an audience
· The ability to shift perspective from high level 'Big Picture' to low-level detail
· Passionate about technology and the opportunities it can offer
Our Corporate & Investment Bank relies on innovators like you to build and maintain the technology that helps us safely service the world’s important corporations, governments and institutions. You’ll develop solutions for a bank entrusted with holding $18 trillion of assets and $393 billion in deposits. CIB provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk, and extends liquidity in markets spanning over 100 countries around the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
All internal moves will normally take place on the same grade and same salary. Salaries are reviewed annually in February. Exceptions to the rule regarding transfer on current salary may include a move between geographic locations.
@2017 JPMorgan Chase & Co. JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran