As one of the main technology HUBS For EMEA the scope of work in Bournemouth is truly remarkable, we are at the forefront of innovation within the financial services industry and are pioneering the use of cutting edge technologies.
· You’ll join an inspiring and curious team of technologists dedicated to improving the design, analytics, development, coding, testing and application programming that goes into creating high quality software and new products. You’ll be tasked with keeping the team and other key stakeholders up to speed on the progress of what’s being developed. Coming in with an understanding of the importance of end-to-end software development-such as Agile frameworks-is key. And best of all, you’ll be working with and sharing ideas, information and innovation with our global team of technologists from all over the world.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
· Working with global business and technology partners to understand business problems, daily workflow and automation needs
· Technical Analysis of Requirements provided by Business and clear articulation to wider team of developers and testers and interfacing applications
· Coming up with strategic technical solutions solving business problems
· Designing both high-level and low level components
· Root cause analysis of common production issues, liaising closely with business partners
· Providing Level 3 (Application Development Team) production support where required
· Partnering with the Production Management teams to understand the key challenges impacting daily processing.
· Supporting System Integration testing and User Acceptance Testing
· Ability to learn quickly
· Highly analytical and methodical approach to problem solving
· Clear communication skills, and the ability to articulate complex issues concisely
· Experience in working on multiple projects at a time
· Strong understanding of system and integration architecture concepts, design patterns, tools, techniques and best practices
· Relational database experience using Oracle or MS-SQL
· Ability to write clear functional requirement/use case/user story documents
· Proven track record of strategic program delivery
· A commitment to delivering change and solving complex challenges
· Conversant in both waterfall and agile methodologies
· Ability to work alone and as an effective part of a team
· Strong understanding of the Custody/Markets business from end to end
· Experience in/understanding of Securities Processing
Our Corporate & Investment Bank relies on innovators like you to build and maintain the technology that helps us safely service the world’s important corporations, governments and institutions. You’ll develop solutions for a bank entrusted with holding $18 trillion of assets and $393 billion in deposits. CIB provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk, and extends liquidity in markets spanning over 100 countries around the world.When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
@2017 JPMorgan Chase & Co. JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran