Description de l'offre
As an experienced Software Engineer, your mission is to help lead our team of innovators and technologists toward creating next-level solutions that improve the way our business is run. Your deep knowledge of design, analytics, development, coding, testing and application programming will help your team raise their game, meeting your standards, as well as satisfying both business and functional requirements. Your expertise in various technology domains will be counted on to set strategic direction and solve complex and mission critical problems, internally and externally. Your quest to embracing leading-edge technologies and methodologies inspires your team to follow suit. And best of all, you’ll be able to harness massive amounts of brainpower through our global network of technologists from around the world.
Our team is focused on migrating the division's Asset Management and Wealth Management legacy systems (based on Informatica and Sybase) into a new cutting-edge, distributed BigData platform using Spark and Hadoop. During the migration we are re-engineering existing processes and with the help of the innovative ideas of our team reducing TCO and response time for analytical reporting (e.g.: moving ETL and calculation to Spark). The role is also aimed at tasks involving moving older Java services to a microservice-driven architecture along with migrating to our private cloud. The members have a diverse set of knowledge and come from a range of disciplines which makes the team dynamic inclusive that promotes innovation. Our specialists have a can-do mindset who like to take on challenges, exploring new and untapped areas (e.g. machine learning) and collaborate on designing a new analytics engine.
· Designing and architecting Java Microservices using Spring Framework to handle highly-distributed scenarios
· Designing and optimizing tables and processes for ETL migration involving Hadoop
· Delivery of software on time and on budget, based on original scope & requirements
· Designing software and producing scalable and resilient technical designs
· Digesting and understanding Business Requirements and designing new modules/functionality to meet those needs
· Creating Automated Unit Tests using Flexible/Open Source Frameworks using a Test Driven Development approach
· Partner with supporting tech leads to develop realistic and achievable project estimates
· Analysis and build within Control, Stability, Resiliency, Capacity & Performance areas
· Testing: Unit, SIT & UAT planning and management
· Robust delivery of code into the production environment
· Take part in decisions affecting long range organizational goals & strategic planning
· Proactively look to develop, implement and further development best practices across the group.
The areas of focus should include, but not be limited to quality improvement, code reviews, code/architecture standards, code reuse, and reduction of support calls, technical documentation and technical design specifications.
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills
· Innovative and can-do attitude
· Strong attention to detail
· Experience in writing Java 8 code
· Experience with the Spring Framework (Boot, REST, JPA, Data)
· Proven track record of ETL and/or PL/SQL skills
· Hands-on SQL optimization knowledge (joins, indexing...etc)
· Exposure/competence with Agile Development approach
· Basic knowledge of Test Driven and/or Behavioral Driven Development (JUnit, JBehave, Cucumber)
· Relevant university degree, specialized training or equivalent work experience
· Experience with writing scala
· Hands-on experience with Informatica
· Sybase, Oracle, MSSQL
· Experience with Git
· Experience in Java or Scala (or other modern programing language)
· Experience with Spring Framework
· Experience in Hadoop, Spark, Hive, HBase, HDFS
· Experience in No-SQL databases
· Hands-on experience in JUnit, Cucumber, BDD
· Experience with Maven, Unix shell scripting
Our Corporate Technology team relies on smart, driven people like you to develop applications and provide tech support for all our corporate functions across our network. Your efforts will touch lives all over the financial spectrum and across all our divisions: Global Finance, Corporate Treasury, Risk Management, Human Resources, Compliance, Legal, and within the Corporate Administrative Office. You’ll be part of a team specifically built to meet and exceed our evolving technology needs, as well as our technology controls agenda.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an equal opportunity employer.