Athena Applications Developer - Associate - London
· Very hands-on, business-focused developer, who enjoys working through hard technical problems.
· Small, highly skilled development team building and supporting the core of JPMorgan's innovative in-house risk system.
· The team has global, cross-business delivery and support responsibility, and emphasizes technical excellence and business focus. We work closely with front-office, quant and other tech teams to deliver excellent solutions to the trading desk.
· Developing and supporting cross-business risk management system.
· Delivering on long-term projects, as well as being responsive to short turnaround requests from the business
· Will work in our in-house Athena platform, both building the platform foundations and applying the platform to markets businesses.
· Projects range from long-term strategic business re-engineering to short turnaround requests from trading desks.
· Will work closely with quant and tech teams across fixed income businesses.
We're looking for smart developers with strong computer science fundamentals and a track record of delivery, whether in previous professional roles, college or personal projects (for instance open source software contributions).
· Require very strong development skills across platforms and languages. We have a high bar, we're looking for the real code hackers.
· The team works mostly in Python and C++
· Bachelor’s Degree or above in a related subject required
About J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world. Further information about J.P. Morgan is available at http://www.jpmorgan.com/ .
JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Closing Date: 31st May 2017.