Wealth Management offers investment advice and wealth management, including investment management, capital markets and risk management, trust and estate planning, banking, lending, custody, mortgages, and specialty wealth advisory services. Key clients include high net-worth and ultra-high-net-worth individuals, families, business owners, trusts, personal holding companies and corporations worldwide, including law firms, private equity and hedge funds where the principals of such firms also maintain individual relationships with WM. WM distributes both JPM Group products and third-party products.
The opportunity is to join the EMEA Wealth Management excluding Switzerland Controllers team. Controllers are responsible for the integrity (completeness and accuracy) of the financial statements, regulatory financial and management financial reporting associated with their line of business.
The scope of the financial reports includes, but is not limited to, the legal entity’s income statement, balance sheet, capital, liquidity, RWA numbers and the supplementary leverage ratios.
The Finance team plays an instrumental role in ensuring the Banks controls are operating effectively, partnering with Businesses across the Bank to assist them in reaching their potential and providing guidance and support to all areas of the Bank in developing plans, in line with location and regional initiatives.
· Analysis, oversight and responsibility for the integrity (accuracy and completeness) of the WM financials both in line with US GAAP and local GAAP for EMEA excluding Switzerland
· Assisting with oversight, documenting and reviewing transfer pricing and intercompany transactions
· Assisting with FX Tradeout.
· Ensure compliance with the Corporate Accounting and Control policies
· Ensure timely and accurate Head office and regulatory reporting
· Maintain high level of internal control standards
· Participate in external audits on a semi-annual and yearly basis
· Participate in monthly and quarterly preparation of local and US regulatory reporting
· Supplemental financial information for Corporate Reporting.
· Supporting the Finance Project Team
· Academic qualification and experience in accounting and financial reporting
· Strong analytical and communication skills
· Ability to work and communicate effectively with teams across different geographies
· Strong MS-Office skills, especially MS-Excel
· Excellent time management and organizational skills. Team-player and multi-tasker able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
· SAP knowledge would be a plus
· Fluent in English
JPMorgan Chase & Co. is a leading global financial services firm with assets of more than $2.6 trillion, over 240,000 employees and operations in over 60 countries. It operates across four business segments including Asset & Wealth Management, Corporate and Investment Banking, Commercial Banking and Consumer and Community Banking.
J.P. Morgan Asset & Wealth Management, is a global leader in investment and wealth management. Its clients include institutions, high-net-worth individuals and retail investors in every major market throughout the world. The division offers investment management across all major asset classes including equities, fixed income, alternatives, multi-asset and money market funds. For individual investors, the business also provides retirement products and services, brokerage and banking services including trusts and estates, loans, mortgages and deposits.
Asset Management is a leading investment manager of choice for institutions, financial intermediaries and individual investors, worldwide. With a heritage of more than two centuries, a broad range of core and alternative strategies, and investment professionals operating in every major world market, we offer investment experience and insight that few other firms can match.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.