Description de l'offre
J.P. Morgan Asset & Wealth Management
J.P. Morgan Asset & Wealth Management, with client assets of $2.4 trillion, is a global leader in investment and wealth management. Its clients include institutions, high-net-worth individuals and retail investors in every major market throughout the world. The division offers investment management across all major asset classes including equities, fixed income, alternatives, multi-asset and money market funds. For individual investors, the business also provides retirement products and services, brokerage and banking services including trusts and estates, loans, mortgages and deposits.
The Team :
Beta Middle Office provide bespoke operational solutions to support the ETF (in US and EMEA) and Passive (Index Tracker) products, which are expected to continually grow during 2018/19. In addition the team support Quantative Beta Strategies (QBS), whose diverse portfolios include both physical and synthetic positions across multiple asset classes. The team work closely with the business in delivering new fund launches and implementing effective controls, with strong focus on designing and delivering new and innovative operational solutions.
The Beta middle office analyst role’s primary function is supporting the global portfolio managers ensuring that their records are accurate and dealing with queries quickly and efficiently. This will require sound technical knowledge of the operational support functions as well as the products such as ETF’s, Passive Funds, CFD’s and other derivative instruments, The candidate will effectively process daily tasks with emphasis on enhancing and improving functions as the team continues to evolve, whilst minimizing operational risk and ensuring adequate controls are in place.
This exciting role offers the opportunity to build strong relationships with Portfolio Managers, Business Managers, Capital Markets, Global Operational Teams (Internally and externally) and our own Beta Technology Team
Day to day responsibilities include:
· Working on a proactive basis to ensure the Portfolio Managers accounts are accurate, seeking to minimize errors (including tracking errors)
· Processing of daily tasks whilst adhering to controls
· Support creation/redemption (primary market) activity for ETFs
· Oversight of other Middle Office and Core Operational functions/relationships and day to day interactions
· Resolving queries received from portfolio managers, fund accountants, risk, CIB, and other core areas of JPMAM, as well as those from external stakeholders in a timely manner
Beta Strategies Middle Office are looking for an Analyst/Associate team member with a proactive, problem-solving nature, who has a strong desire to learn and relishes a challenge, whilst digging into the detail. The successful candidate will be a self-starter with the ability to take initiative when investigating and resolving issues.
· A good understanding and relevant experience of an asset management middle office or operational function
· Good understanding of the life cycle of a trade
· COAC processing and understanding
· Reconciliation processing
· Understanding of ETFs and Index Tracking products
· Previous experience with Prime Brokerage advantageous
· Ability to understand and solution new ideas
· Keen willingness to learn and absorb information
· Excellent oral and written communication
· Competent in excel
· The ability to multitask and prioritize workload against daily and weekly deadlines
· Ability to understand and solution problems
· Results focused with a strong emphasis on delivery quality
· Strong organisational skills
JPMorgan offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package.
JPMorgan is an Equal Opportunity Employer.