We currently seeking an experienced Executive Assistant (EA) to support the Ultra High Net Worth (UHNW) and Banker team; base in our Knightsbridge office. The successful individual will predominantly perform diverse administrative duties requiring confidentiality, a strong work ethic and common sense approach. Support requirements will vary from day to day base on the business requests. All applicants should have a solid EA background and skill set with a strong degree of flexibility given the demanding nature of this role.
Some key responsibilities include:
· Complex diary management
· Set up of meetings and conference calls, internally and externally
· Phone coverage
· Team travel arrangements, coordinating logistics for business trips and preparing itineraries
· Management of expense processing through Concur, reimbursement and account reconciliations
· Processing invoices through Concur
· Become integral part of business, understand group priorities
· Assisting in ad hoc project administration support when required
· Managing staff on-boarding & off-boarding logistics
· General administrative duties.
Knowledge skills and experience required:
· Full competency in diary management, can apply good judgment and has an understanding of competing priorities
· Prior events assistant experience required
· Ability to multi-task in a busy and demanding role and to prioritise effectively
· Experience of effectively arranging travel, production of accurate itineraries, able to navigate systems well and apply good judgment on how to optimize travelers time
· Can demonstrate pro-activity and ownership within a role
· Strong communication style
· Has a high level of attention to detail and delivers high quality results
· Is a team player who can build networks and work in partnership
· Superior oral and written communication skills
· Has potential to act as a role model to their peers e.g. lead by example
· Can quickly grasp the political landscape and key people within the organization
· Can follow up effectively without prompting and keep 1 step ahead of arrangements and requirements
· Is flexible, willing and open to change
· Polished, professional approach, calm and composed manner.
J.P. Morgan offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. J.P. Morgan is an Equal Opportunity Employee.
About J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world. Further information about J.P. Morgan is available at www.jpmorgan.com .
JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.