J.P. Morgan Asset& Wealth Management, with client assets of $2.4 trillion, is a global leader in investment and wealth management. Its clients include institutions, high-net-worth individuals and retail investors in every major market throughout the world. The division offers investment management across all major asset classes including equities, fixed income, alternatives, multi-asset and money market funds. For individual investors, the business also provides retirement products and services, brokerage and banking services including trusts and estates, loans, mortgages and deposits.
The Insights team manages the production and distribution of the firm's intellectual capital globally across the Global Funds and Institutional business. The team currently focuses primarily on the markets and economy, investment strategies and opportunities, and retirement. Respectively, the branded value-add programs, Market Insights, Investment Insights and Retirement Insights position J.P. Morgan as the preeminent provider of insights to financial advisors, intermediaries, and their clients. These programs help our sales force in building lasting client relationships, gaining access to prospective clients and in creating distinct sales opportunities that ultimately drive business success through acquisitions of new assets or retention of current assets. These industry leading insights are conveyed to clients in written publications, video/audio podcasts, other digital distribution methods and in-person meetings.
This Project Manager will assist with the daily execution and continued development of the Market and Investment Insights programs.
This individual will coordinate with resources across the firm (including the Market Strategy, Digital, Web, CPMs, product teams and institutional counterparts) to develop a distinguished client experience that showcases our intellectual capital.
Specific responsibilities include:
· Manage the production of weekly materials including email messaging, timing of delivery, compliance review and distribution.
· Manage the production of quarterly materials, as well as marketing campaigns aimed at increasing awareness of JPMorgan capabilities and offerings.
· Oversee the execution of "in-response" broad market calls and bulletins.
· Gather data and analyse stats on the Market Insights program including advisor touch-points, engagement and participation.
· Perform competitor/industry research leveraging both public and non-public sources.
· Leverage the Market Strategy team to understand which of our market/economic views support our investment insights to integrate messaging together.
· Clearly communicate team's agenda and priorities to wider organization and assist in coordination of distribution across Europe.
· Ensure content is available in appropriate digital mediums.
· Assist with other insights programs as needed by the business.
· Project Management - Very strong project management skills/experience required.
· Execution - Develop credibility and trust through consistent, quality of delivery. Ability to analyse problems, pay particular attention to detail, and react with a sense of urgency.
· Analytic Skills - excellent and efficient skills using MS Excel and PowerPoint tools.
· Communication - Ability to produce clear, precise, well-designed communications in a variety of mediums, including print, electronic and visual formats.
· Team player - Ability to build strong working relationships with sales, marketing and strategy team. Must be proactive, driven and should work well w/others and focus on client needs. Strong interpersonal and influencing skills - and ability to interact w/colleagues at all levels in a peer-like way, and achieve goals without direct control over resources.
· Ability to multi-task.
· Demonstrate a track record of a high level of personal and professional initiative.
· Interest in marketing/communications, markets/economy, and asset management strategies/products
About J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world. Further information about J.P. Morgan is available at www.jpmorgan.com .
JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.