JPMorgan Chase & Co. is a leading global financial services firm with assets of more than $2.4 trillion, over 250,000 employees and operations in over 60 countries. It operates across four business segments including Asset & Wealth Management, Corporate and Investment Banking, Commercial Banking and Consumer and Community Banking.
J.P. Morgan Asset & Wealth Management advises institutions, endowments, foundations and families through Asset Management and Wealth Management. Our Wealth Management business includes J.P. Morgan Private Bank, J.P. Morgan Securities and Chase Wealth Management.
Asset Management Global Equity Junior Portfolio Manager
Support portfolio managers on the analysis of Global and EAFE Equity investment strategies. The Associate will also work with the Global Strategist for our Research Driven strategies. This position presents a unique opportunity to learn about the investment decision-making and portfolio construction process.
• Provide portfolio analysis to gain a better understanding of exposures across the portfolios
• Assist in analyzing and dissecting quarterly performance of the portfolios
• Keep abreast of portfolio positioning, market news, and trades
• Stock and sector specific research
• Run historical tests and simulations on the Global and EAFE portfolios
• Assist in building investment screens, idea generation frameworks, and risk monitoring tools to be used in the portfolio management process
This role encompasses the performance of regulated activity. The successful candidate will therefore be subject to meeting regulatory requirements in the assessment of fitness, propriety, knowledge and competence (as assessed by the firm) and (where appropriate) approval by the relevant regulatory authorities to carry out such activities.
• Strong analytical skills, high aptitude for numbers, and ability to identify trends through numerical analysis
• Understanding of fundamental analysis, accounting and valuation
• Knowledge of market data services (e.g., Bloomberg, Factset, Barra)
• Understanding of JPMAM products and services
• Strong understanding of financial services industry
• Some coding experience preferred (e.g., VBA, SQL, Matlab)
• Strong written communication skills
• CFA candidate; 3+ years of total experience
JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.