Asset Management – Facilitator, Client Skills Training EMEA & Latin America (VP)
J.P. Morgan Chase & Co.
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in asset and wealth management services. The Asset & Wealth Management line of business serves institutional, ultra high net worth, high net worth and individual clients through its Asset Management and Wealth Management businesses. With client assets of $2.8 trillion and assets under management of $2.0 trillion, we are one of the largest asset and wealth managers in the world. (Assets as of Dec. 31, 2017.)
Throughout our long and distinguished history, we have been steadfastly committed to putting our clients' interests first.
This fiduciary responsibility defines our relationship with clients and informs the basis of every decision we make on their behalf. This core principle is the foundation of our business as we work to understand our clients' needs, offer informed advice and execute strategies to generate excess returns and provide world-class client solutions.
Global Investment Management
J.P. Morgan Asset Management (Investment Management) is a leading investment manager of choice for institutions, financial intermediaries and individual investors, worldwide. With a heritage of more than two centuries, a broad range of core and alternative strategies, and investment professionals operating in every major world market, we offer investment experience and insight that few other firms can match.
· Clear focus on managing client assets and delivering strong risk-adjusted returns
· Nearly 1,300 investment professionals providing strategies spanning the full spectrum of asset classes, including equity, fixed income, cash liquidity, currency, real estate, hedge funds and private equity
· Leadership positions in the U.S., U.K., Continental Europe, Asia, and Japan
· J.P. Morgan Asset Management is the marketing name for the investment management businesses of JPMorgan Chase & Co. and its affiliates worldwide.
Overview of team
The AM Client Skills Training Team is dedicated to building the most productive, trusted, and integrated client teams in the industry. Our team of trainers and designers sit within the business to build and deliver training specifically around investment products, capital markets, investment management industry knowledge, and sales skills. We deliver this training to client advisors, portfolio managers, investment specialists, and client account managers – the full client team. We believe in training through each stage of the client lifecycle, from selling investments to managing investments to servicing the account of a client.
In this role, a skilled trainer will have the Vice President title and be primarily responsible for training investment specialists and actual portfolio managers, in addition to our sales teams. This includes facilitating and managing practice sessions before finals pitches, coaching more junior roles on how to better negotiate and influence outcomes, and raising the team’s awareness of key competitors and how to position J.P. Morgan’s strengths relative to those competitors. We expect this person to help build the next stage of our curriculum based on their insights working with the investment professionals and sales teams.
The ideal candidate will have investment management experience, hold an advanced investment designation, and have a coaching certification.
Required Skills & Experience
· Financial Services background required; previous experience in investment management is strongly preferred. Candidate should hold an advanced financial qualification (i.e. CFA, CAIA, etc.).
· Accredited coach with experience in developing and delivering knowledge and skill-based training
· Strong technical knowledge across capital markets, investment products and the sales process. Keeps knowledge up to date and understands the impact of changes on client service provision.
· Effective group, interpersonal, and written communication skills. Enthusiastic and motivational facilitation style.
· Proven track record in designing and developing engaging blended training solutions
· Strong understanding of adult learning theories and learning styles; able to flex to different styles and requirements
· Trusted partner who works collaboratively – builds rapport effectively, partners well with colleagues and stakeholders, strong team player
· Experienced working in a complex, changing, fast-paced environment
· Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects simultaneously
· Fluency in French/German/Italian/Spanish would be beneficial
· Travel required.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. is a leading global financial services firm with assets of more than $2.6 trillion, over 240,000 employees and operations in over 60 countries. It operates across four business segments including Asset & Wealth Management, Corporate and Investment Banking, Commercial Banking and Consumer and Community Banking.
J.P. Morgan Asset & Wealth Management, is a global leader in investment and wealth management. Its clients include institutions, high-net-worth individuals and retail investors in every major market throughout the world. The division offers investment management across all major asset classes including equities, fixed income, alternatives, multi-asset and money market funds. For individual investors, the business also provides retirement products and services, brokerage and banking services including trusts and estates, loans, mortgages and deposits.
Asset Management is a leading investment manager of choice for institutions, financial intermediaries and individual investors, worldwide. With a heritage of more than two centuries, a broad range of core and alternative strategies, and investment professionals operating in every major world market, we offer investment experience and insight that few other firms can match.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.