J.P. Morgan Asset& Wealth Management, with client assets of $2.4 trillion, is a global leader in investment and wealth management. Its clients include institutions, high-net-worth individuals and retail investors in every major market throughout the world. The division offers investment management across all major asset classes including equities, fixed income, alternatives, multi-asset and money market funds. For individual investors, the business also provides retirement products and services, brokerage and banking services including trusts and estates, loans, mortgages and deposits.
The successful candidate will:
Swiftly absorb a new environment, understand the Equity business requirements, the various global operating models and where the team can add value.
Provide operational support for the Equity business and change to the operating environment.
Ensure the accuracy of investment data used within the Front-Office suite of applications and problem solve any discrepancies.
Deliver process improvement projects for the Front Office, including managing/supporting projects.
Act as a central point of contact for interactions with Core Operations and Client Services.
Where appropriate, provide support for complex client operating models.
Be proficient in understanding technology and data models within an asset management environment.
· Relevant commercial experience/skills
· Proven ability to work in complex environments.
· Ability to own and manage concurrent assignments effectively and efficiently.
· Proven ability to problem solve and drive efficiency.
· A proficient understanding of operations processes and technology.
· Excellent analytical, problem solving, time management, interpersonal and communication skills.
· Team player and be adaptable to a changing environment.
· Ability to influence people, lead discussions and troubleshoot issues.
· Proficiency with Microsoft products – Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio
· Investment Management qualifications, such as the IMC or IOC.
· Relevant Degree qualification.
· An interest and understanding of the inner workings of portfolio management, research and attribution systems.
J.P. Morgan offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package.
J.P. Morgan is an Equal Opportunity Employer.