- Specialist: Application Support
- Johannesburg (South Africa)
Application SupportProduction Support Analyst – Fund Services - Bournemouth
As one of the main technology HUBS For EMEA the scope of work in Bournemouth is truly remarkable, we are at the forefront of innovation within the financial services industry and are pioneering the use of cutting edge technologies.
If you are interested in solving challenging problems, if you are excited about working with cutting edge technologies, please take a look at this opportunity.
As an Application Support Analyst working within a Production Management team you will be responsible for technical support of production applications and infrastructure. You will handle support requests, incidents, issues, tickets and business continuity activities, to ensure flawless and quality delivery of services to end users.
Working as an Application Support Analyst your responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:
· Supporting Incident Management in the swift recovery of incidents affecting the applications
· Investigation and resolution of application processing queries raised by Business Operations
· Supporting project implementations into the production environment
· Accurately following processes associated with support tools e.g. Change and Problem management, service desk, project delivery framework
· Covering hours outside of UK core hours through rota’d support for on call, occasional bank holidays and adhoc requests for project implementations
· Support and initiate internal team projects to improve the quality and efficiency of the service provided
· Execution of application and infrastructure disaster recovery plans.
We have multiple roles within distributed technologies so to be successful you will need to have experience of one or more of the following:
· You can demonstrate a hands-on approach to resolution of production incidents and the understanding of the bigger picture around production processes
· You will have excellent problem solving skills, ability to quickly broker solutions and resolve incidents and perform appropriate root cause analysis
· SQL, Database - Sybase / Oracle, Unix – Solaris / Linux, Experience of automation through scripting, job scheduling tools (Autosys, Control-M etc)
We offer highly competitive benefits including pension, bonus scheme, private medical for you and your family, as well as the freedom to innovate, continuous technology training, global collaboration and career mobility.
About J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world. Further information about J.P. Morgan is available at www.jpmorgan.com .
JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Unix Application Support
- Bengaluru (India)
- Application Support Analyst
- Halifax (Canada)
- SW/Application Tech Support Practitioner
- Southwest (United States)
- Support Engineer - ALM (Application Lifecycle Management) Job
- Dublin (Ireland)
- Application Support Analyst
- London (United Kingdom)
- Accenture DayNine - Workday Certified Payroll Application Support Consultant
- Midwest (United States)
- Ingénieur Support application Unix PL SQL(H/F)
- Paris (France)
They have worked here
Vice President - York Finance Conference