Description de l'offre
As a member of our Software Engineering Group you will dive head-first into creating innovative solutions that advance businesses and careers. You’ll join an inspiring and curious team of technologists dedicated to improving the design, analytics, development, coding, testing and application programming that goes into creating high quality software and new products. You’ll be tasked with keeping the team and other key stakeholders up to speed on the progress of what’s being developed. Coming in with an understanding of the importance of end-to-end software development-such as Agile frameworks-is key. And best of all, you’ll be working with and sharing ideas, information and innovation with our global team of technologists from all over the world.
Our Asset and Wealth Management division is driven by innovators like you who are driven to create technology solutions that make us work more efficiently and help our businesses grow. It’s our mission to efficiently take care of our clients’ wealth, helping them get, and remain properly invested. Across 27 cities, our team of 4,600 agile technologists thrive in a cloud-native environment that values continuous learning using a data-centric approach in developing innovative technology solutions.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an equal opportunity employer.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
• Advanced knowledge of application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
• Understanding of architecture and design across all systems
• Working proficiency in developmental toolsets
• Ability to collaborate with high-performing teams and individuals throughout the firm to accomplish common goals
• Proficiency in one or more general purpose programming languages
• Very strong core Java technologies and solid Java development experience
• Knowledge of key Java libraries: Spring, JMS, Jersey, JAXB, Ibatis, Hibernate (JPA)
• Experience with services development using standard frameworks like REST or SOAP
• Good database and SQL skills, experience in a major relational database (Oracle preferred)
• Data Caching Technologies (ehCache, GemFire)
• Experience with Linux, Tomcat, IBM MQ
• Knowledge of SCM tools (Git, Subversion) and build tools (Maven, Jenkins, Ant)
• Experience with test automation frameworks: e.g. Cucumber, Fitnesse, Concordion
• Scripting languages (Shell, Perl, Python/Jython, PowerShell, etc.)
• Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance and software improvement
· Experience with building and supporting internet based client facing financial platforms at a large financial institution
· Understanding of the Private Banking business
· Knowledge of Trading systems and Financial Services with an emphasis on Regulatory projects
· Understanding of regulations relating to cross border activities and product distribution.
· Experience with Jira and Confluence
· Experience with Risk Management methodologies is an advantage