Description de l'offre
JPMorgan Asset Management (JPMAM) continues to drive towards best in class data management capabilities to ensure all areas of the business and operations make decisions or report information based on a clear understanding of the data they are using and its quality. In parallel technology are looking to overhaul the way data is delivered and documented.
To achieve these objectives JPMMAM is building a metadata repository to answer business and technology questions about its data resources such as the provision of end to end lineage across different data stores and applications, business and technical metadata glossaries, and the capability to store and execute data validation rules for data quality purposes. As a metadata administrator and developer you will have the following responsibilities as part of our Data Architecture team
The Ab-Initio developer position will be responsible for management the JPMAM metadata repository and developing code for capturing, storing, converting and presenting all the required business and technical metadata. The role requires someone with strong metadata management, administration and development capabilities on Ab Initio software platform. It is essential to have a good working knowledge on data principles/standards and data quality. It is also useful to have a good understanding of data modelling and database structures. The agile approach to software development requires someone who can manage long term objectives whilst working on shorter term task level deliverables.
The role includes:
· Installing, maintaining and supporting Ab Initio software in UNIX environments.
· Installing, maintaining and supporting Tomcat web applications.
· Administrating Ab Initio user accounts, entitlements and accesses.
· Designing and developing Ab Initio applications (Graphs) using GDE for purposes such as data validations, data enrichments, data extractions and rule transformations.
· Using advanced Ab-initio features like PDL, Dynamic Lookup, Vectors, Micro Graphs, and Conduct>IT to develop dynamic graphs.
· Ensuring Test-driven development, on-boarding Ab-initio applications to Cloud
· Creating data quality rules in Power Designer and ensuring end to end run of rules in DQ platform
· Developing metadata principles, standards and governance processes
· Working with the complete software development life cycle and providing production support for the data quality application.
· Providing training on the metadata tools to the team
· Scheduling applications in Control M / Tivoli Workload Scheduler
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
· Computer Science Graduate preferred.
· Background of administration and development experience in metadata management and AB Initio software platform
· Must have a track record of successfully projects where they were the metadata repository administrator and developer using Ab Initio
· Experience in data architecture in the financial services industry
· Ab Initio software architecture and implementation knowledge and experience
· Unix administration skills
· Development skills using Express>IT and Conduct>IT
· A good understanding of data mining, data transfer and data profiling technologies
· An understanding of the asset management industry
· Consultative - enjoys coaching others
· Flexible, able to compromise
· Thinks strategically
· Able to handle conflict and objections objectively
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an equal opportunity employer.
Closing date: 18 th October 2018