Description de l'offre
CNH Industrial S.p.
A. is a global leader in the capital goods sector that, through its various businesses, designs, produces and sells agricultural and construction equipment (CNH Global N.V.), trucks, commercial vehicles, buses and special vehicles (Iveco S.p.
A.), as well as engines and transmissions for those vehicles and engines for marine applications (FPT Industrial S.p.
A.). Present in all major markets worldwide, CNH Industrial is also focused on expanding its presence in high-growth markets even through joint ventures. More information about CNH Industrial S.p.
A. and its businesses can be found online at www. cnhind.com.com.
Poste et missions:
COMPETITIVE AFTERMARKET PRICING
- Work with the UK Business Intelligence Manager to implement and develop the UK IVECO Competitive Aftermarket Pricing programme.
- Develop a robust collection, validation and analysis process for competitive information, including other OEM and aftermarket competitors. (For example using aftermarket pricing data captured via the Competitive Aftermarket Pricing programme).
- Answer to all internal requests linked to competitive data needs
- Working with the IVECO Pricing Tool and Team, systematically review parts pricing to inform repositioning strategy based on competitive intelligence and margin scenario analysis.
KEY ACCOUNT PRICING
- Working with the Key Account Manager, implement, track and develop special pricelists for Key Account Customers.
- Support Product Marketing Manager to analyse performance gaps by product related to pricing.
- Work with regional sales managers to deploy actions with IVECO dealers.
- Technical management of promotions to include standard monitoring reports so the business can measure commercial return.
- Throughout all disciplines, maintain the correct positioning of Genuine, Remanufactured and Second Line product lines in relation to target customers.
- Demonstrable experience analysing large data sets with high proficiency using Microsoft Excel.
- Highly organised, demonstrating an ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously while retaining attention to detail.
- Motivated by challenge and capable to work under pressure and short deadlines.
- Strong communicator with excellent presentation skills (advanced Microsoft Office skills).
- Fluent English written and spoken language is required.
- Experience/proficiency using Microsoft Access.
- Qualification/degree in a related field e.g. finance, data analysis