Description de l'offre
Itcher solves the world’s entertainment discovery problem through a well-tested artificial intelligence (“AI”) technology that connects people (not products!) through entertainment.
People’s free time is valuable and current recommendation products are not great. But Itcher discovers ‘hidden gems’ differently to any other product out there. We link like-minded people, segmenting them by their reviews across four entertainment verticals and enabling them to communicate and discover through one another.
We have been quoted in media to be “The Trip Advisor for Entertainment”. This is consistent with our grand vision. We aim to power recommendations across all categories in the future.
We are a friendly and fun, experienced international team who come from a variety of backgrounds but who share a passion for technology and entertainment. Besides the opportunity to work on an exciting product, we also provide free breakfast every morning and snacks throughout the day.
A unique opportunity has arisen for a young ambitious marketing graduate to join our marketing team. We’re looking for someone who is passionate about entertainment, loves creative writing and is active on social media. This individual will spend his/her time engaging with the latest entertainment news and then creating content to publish on online in the itcher magazine (itcher.com/mag) and across our social media channels.
At Itcher things move fast. If you're competitive, want to work with smart, creative and energetic people and possess the initiative, confidence and good judgment to make independent decisions every day - then you're probably the perfect addition to our growing team.
Role and Responsibilities:
• Lead the creation, execution and analysis of ongoing content marketing campaigns
• Assume full responsibility for the online magazine and social media channels:
o Research ongoing entertainment trends to update magazine weekly on the latest topics and to maximize SEO to acquire traffic;
o Update our Facebook, Twitter and Instagram fees at least a few times per week to acquire new followers and engage existing followers
• Work with product development team to develop the right messaging and communications strategy across channels.
• Regularly content marketing and social media post performance metrics to continually optimize the campaigns to improve engagement with communications
• Tech savvy and an avid user of social media
• Entertainment enthusiast (movies, TV shows, books, music and games)
• Some experience in execution of projects (analysis, design, implementation and acceptance)
• Experience with wordpress websites
• Capability in decision-making, negotiation and resilience
• Good analytical, problem solving and unblocking the way forward
• Excellent project management skills, including work prioritisation, planning, and task delegation.
• Strong written and oral interpersonal skills
• Proficiency with Word, Excel and Powerpoint
• Hunger and ambition.
• Team player
• Fluent in English.
• Coding experience (HTML)