Itcher solves the world’s entertainment discovery problem through a well-tested artificial intelligence (“AI”) technology that connects people (not products!) through entertainment. We help individuals solve the recurring problem around what to do in their spare time:
- Which movie to watch?
- Which artist/song to listen to?
- Which book to read?
- Which game to play?
Not only do we think it’s better than anything else out there, we have received great feedback from thousands of users….just have a look at our Google Play and App Store ratings.
We have been quoted in media to be “The Trip Advisor for Entertainment”. This is consistent with our grand vision. We aim to power recommendations across all categories in the future.
We are a friendly and fun, experienced international team who come from a variety of backgrounds but who share a passion for technology and entertainment. Besides the opportunity to work on an exciting product, we also provide free breakfast every morning and snacks throughout the day.
A unique opportunity has arisen for a young ambitious marketing graduate to join our marketing team. We’re looking for someone who is passionate about digital products and entertainment with a background in marketing, including creative writing. This individual will spend his/her time engaging with our web and mobile products, to understand the proposition and to then create email and push communications for our users in order to keep them engaged with itcher, and thus maximize retention. In addition, the Email Marketing Intern will research competitive applications in the market to understand their email and communications strategies and implement enhancements to the itcher campaigns to improve the businesses core metrics (e.g. retention and engagement).
At Itcher things move fast. If you're competitive, want to work with smart, creative and energetic people and possess the initiative, confidence and good judgment to make independent decisions every day - then you're probably the perfect addition to our growing team.
Role and Responsibilities:
• Lead the creation, execution and analysis of ongoing email communications
• Assume full responsibility for weekly newsletter campaigns:
• Research ongoing trends on the itcher platform to share with our users;
• Build emails within our email platform and then schedule sends to our database of 125,000
• Work with product development team to develop the right messaging and communications strategy for users (B2C) and partners (B2B) of the mobile app and web product.
• Regularly review email and push performance metrics to continually optimize the campaigns to improve engagement with communications