Req ID: 15578
Additional Work Locations:
We’re excited you’ve considered to Be More with iQor. From Customer Interactions to Product Support, we’ll help you reach, stretch and realize your potential. Grow More with your own customized career path. Learn More with award-winning training. Earn More with industry-leading compensation. And Care More in a culture that treats you like family and gives back to your community. A world of opportunity is waiting. Let’s get started!
You’ve got energy, enthusiasm, drive and determination. We’ve got competitive compensation, great benefits, and a career path that rewards performance with growth and opportunity.
· Wage: $13 /hour (based on experiance) + monthly commission/bonus based
· Possibility of raise and/or promotion: Monthly or Quarterly based on position and evaluation!
· Location: Plymouth, MN
· Paid Training: 2 Weeks
· Work Hours: 7:00 AM-3:30 PM Monday thru Friday No Weekends
Our Agents are responsible for a variety of different calls including:
· Collect and manage commercial accounts receivables
· Place outbound calls and accept inbound calls to commercial entities
· Ability to problem solve and use critical thinking to find solutions to complex issues
· Use negotiation skills to achieve highest return possible on assigned accounts through settlements, pay in fulls, and payment plans
· Utilize internet and skip trace vendors to locate businesses for the purpose of recovering the debt
· Performs other duties as assigned.
· Previous call center experience highly preferred
· Call center and/or collections experience preferred
· Excellent data entry and internet navigation skills.
· Basic to advanced understanding of Microsoft Excel and ability to manipulate large amounts of data quickly
· Must be detail oriented.
· Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills and a professional demeanor
· Must have good attendance and work history
High school diploma, G.E.D., Trade/Vocational School certificate or equivalent required.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee will be required to regularly speak and sit for extended periods of time. The employee will be required to occasionally stand and walk or otherwise traverse in order to be accessible to the production floor. The person in this position will be required to exert at up to 10 lbs. of force to push, pull or otherwise move objects and may be required to carry or lift objects up to 10 lbs. The worker is required to have close visual acuity to perform activities such as: preparing and analyzing data and/or documents; and/or viewing a computer terminal. The person in this position may need to occasionally bend, reach, kneel, or twist for minimal periods of time. Employees should not attempt to lift, pull or push a load in excess of 50 lbs. without assistance. Care should always be taken when lifting, pushing or pulling in an awkward position.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or status as a qualified individual with a disability or Vietnam era or other protected veteran.
Nearest Major Market: Minneapolis