Ipsen is a global specialty-driven biopharmaceutical group focused on innovation and Specialty Care. It develops and commercializes innovative medicines in three key therapeutic areas
- Oncology, Neurosciences and Rare Diseases. Its commitment to oncology is exemplified through its growing portfolio of key therapies for prostate cancer, neuroendocrine tumors, renal cell carcinoma and pancreatic cancer. Ipsen also has a well-established Consumer Healthcare business. With total sales close to €1.909 billion in 2017, Ipsen sells more than 20 drugs in over 115 countries, with a direct commercial presence in more than 30 countries. Ipsen's R&D is focused on its innovative and differentiated technological platforms located in the heart of the leading biotechnological and life sciences hubs (Paris-Saclay, France; Oxford, UK; Cambridge, US). The Group has about 5,100 employees worldwide.
To provide project management and marketing assistance and support both the Neurosciences franchise team to ensure optimal performance outcomes.
Poste et missions:
Marketing support :Toxin Community (sharepoint) Management
? Ensure data upload and appropriate update for Adult & paediatric spasticity as well as aesthetic, bi monthly update of users access (incoming & outgoing)
? KPI's monitoring: number of users, data downloads, system performance (Metrics quanti & quali) (via Google analytics )
? Localise and coordinate promotional material including liaising with agencies, processing material approvals, printing, distribution, updating materials, re-approvals/withdrawals, and inventory and warehouse management
Neuroscience applications :
- Be the contact point for Cdys touch and Ullis touch to support countries, provide password with and follow monthly follow-up usage.
- Create a status report to follow the activity regarding these 2 apps.
- Monitor the budget and interaction with 3rd party provider.
Undertake Guided Self-Rehabilitation application
Get an understanding of the existing and manage on going and future project.
Update on Website & IOS & Android & Back-Office
- Support IT Ipsen in Managing IH/MSF cooperation
- Manage the decision process regarding PV for i-GSC.
- Manage and Guarantee GLOBAL regulatory approval (for website only) through the Veeva process. Monitor and support LOCAL regulatory approval with countries (for all appropriate device )
- Develop in collaboration with key countries an updated set of materials for the new devices to communicate to physicians (leaflet, presentation, guidance, etc …) and facilitate the usage by patients.
- Develop in collaboration with key countries a plan to smoothly ensure the
switch from IPAD to new devicesIn partnership with IT , create a monthy status report to monitor implementation/usage at country and international level with a creation of a monthly report – i,e KPI: Number of unique users, length of session, 1st connection.
- Monitor budget
? Dysport dosing application : Support the project when appropriate
? Ixcellence Network Community : Ixcellence website
Project Activities :? Assist in the organisation and coordination of Ipsen's events when appropriate
? International congresses: support when appropriate.
Material global approval coordination through CoManDo
? Support aesthetic team based in UK on a day to day basis based upon requests.
- Experience & Qualifications:
Experience & Qualifications:
- Marketing/Business studies at Tertiary level
- At least 2 Years APM, Marketing coordinator or project coordination experience within a commercial organisation or pharmaceutical organisation
- Must be experienced in providing marketing, project management or administrative support to a large team
- High level of proficiency in English required
- Experience and acquaintance in digital
to apply :