• Supporting the day to day operation of the quotation process from initial contact to Project Fulfilment handover. Technical issue resolution for internal/external customers.
• Providing technical and pricing support to the sales team and direct to customers through quotation and correspondence for Equipment, Service, Contracting & Controls channels.
• Ensure Qualification process is followed
• All customer requested dates are achieved
• Sales Engineers need to quote reduction
• Orders Entered on time and accurately
• Achieve target quotation hit rate for Customer Care quotes
• Ensure all incoming enquires are qualified, assessed, prioritized and scheduled, customer dates are achieved and Customer/Sales Engineer is updated on any changes or alternatives to their expectations
• Ensure all solutions and services are selected & quoted to an optimum and competitive standard
• Add value where ever possible, discussing alternatives and add ons with customers and sales engineers
• Ensure close communication/liaison with sales engineers on all quotations
• Ensure all incoming orders are technically validated and handed over to project team in an acceptable timescale
• Ensure pricing and margins are in full compliance with required authorizations
Full training will be given
Ideally studying towards an Engineering based qualification, but with a commercial mind set and interest in the sales process.