COMMERCIAL MANAGER/DEPARTMENT MANAGER
• In charge of merchandising the store in
accordance with the company guidelines.
• To promote new lines effectively.
• Supports the commercial manager to identify
and action creative and visual ideas for the
• Appropriate use of the in-store props and
internal mannequins to create visual
• Keep up to date on the latest fashion trends and
provide feedback on comps activity.
• Analyse daily information and react to it accordingly.
• To be in charge of planning the commercial and
visual activity of the store in a daily/weekly and
• Works alongside the operational team to
ensure that the best RFID practice is in place at
• Controls product levels in the store and communicate with the senior management any products needs.
• Manages all procedure related to product;
- Orders (filters & blockings)
- RFID reports
• To participate in the training and development of commercial colleagues.
• Work alongside the management to support the new starters training.
• To ensure good housekeeping is maintained throughout all areas in the store and to communicate with the senior management team in case an accident happens.
• To be aware of the risks of employees and customers
are exposed to and to be aware of safe work practices
and company procedures to overcome them.
· To provide high level of customer service within the store and follow customer service action plans.
· To support customer service with product, knowledge and awareness of the following:
•Replenishment of best sellers
· To resolve customer queries as they arise and refer to senior management when necessary.
· To participate in the training and development of commercial colleagues.
· Work alongside the management to support the new starters training.
Experience and Qualifications
• Previous fashion retail experience.
• Good team management skills.
• Visual flair and creative thinking required.
• Numeric and analytic skills.
Skills and Attitudes
· Passion for fashion.
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
· Ability to lead by example, motivate and develop staff.
· Ability to work under pressure.
· Strong initiative and self motivation.
· Strong time management and organisational skills.
· Commitment to excellent customer service.
· Has initiative to identify problems and opportunities to be proactive.
· Flexibility and problem solving ability.
This job description is designed to help you understand your role better and to improve the effectiveness of our recruitment process. It is not an exhaustive list of all the things that you may be required to do and maybe required to take on additional tasks.