This is a 4 month internship paying with the intention of converting to a permanent job for the right candidate.
How can you expect to spend your day?
You will join the business to support the development of our agency’s marketing through prospecting and growth hacking.
You will be driven to find new prospects and new business opportunities which we can convert into clients
You will broaden the agency’s awareness across the web and employ a test and learn strategy to drive more visitors to our website
You will have an innate interest in learning about customer behaviour through both numbers and qualitative data
You will have decent excel skills with enough HTML/ CSS/ JS skills to be able to set up tests
Experience of AI would be a distinct advantage, so you can create and edit graphics to test variations
You will also find new prospects for the agency by traditional prospecting skills across LinkedIn and relevant platforms
There will be the opportunity to input into growth hacking presentations which we will run and you will set these up and drive visitors to landing pages
You will learn HubSpot, the marketing automation platform and have the ability to set up landing and thank you pages
The ideal candidate for this position is someone looking to kick start a successful career in digital marketing.
Desired skills, experience and personality:
- Either educated to degree level or simply an ambitious, go-getter who is driven to produce results
- AI design abilities are essential
- Excellent content writing abilities are essential as is the ability to connect with visitors and prospects
- A desire to learn new skills across cutting edge digital marketing techniques
- A strong attention to detail and highly organised.
- Someone who likes finding solutions to problems.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills with the ability to effectively interact with all stakeholders
- An interest in technology platforms such as HubSpot
- A confident, self-starter who can take the job and run with it to drive results
What are the perks of interning at this company?
• Joining a small team will mean you will be given greater responsibility and develop your skill set quicker than you would at a larger agency.
• This is an opportunity to join at the right moment in the company’s growth
• You’ll gain a wide range of useful marketing skills, especially within digital account management very quickly.
We are driving for growth and looking for driven interns